Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what would you like to see?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
The Engineer
Just asking for a public opinion as to what changes would you like to see in my profile age. Are the images good enough for you? Is the text too much?

All and every kind of criticism is welcomed and appreciated.
I hope you will give me some great ideas too.
Thanks
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
The background is VERY distracting.
Lurker
It's a very nice profile. I actually LOVE the background.

If you can capitalize your I's and fix the little mistakes like that it would be better.

I think that it's well thought out and nicely written.

hugs
Convict
I think your background pic is a bit too loud also, because it makes some of the text harder to read. Usually a darker background with a not so obvious image on it works well. There is one thing that's always bothered me though and it's that you use a female image for your avatar. Of course you can use what you like, but most people here use an avatar according to the same sex they are and your name is not indicative to what sex you are. I personally don't go and look at every profile of everyone on lush so for a while I thought you were a female. Sorry
The Engineer
Quote by trinket

I think your background pic is a bit too loud also, because it makes some of the text harder to read. Usually a darker background with a not so obvious image on it works well. There is one thing that's always bothered me though and it's that you use a female image for your avatar. Of course you can use what you like, but most people here use an avatar according to the same sex they are and your name is not indicative to what sex you are. I personally don't go and look at every profile of everyone on lush so for a while I thought you were a female. Sorry

you what trinket maybe I would just really take your advice for the avatar...I mean it actually makes sense to use a male avatar rather than a female one.. So got any good avatar pics for me for starters, I'd really like you to suggest some.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Convict
Quote by Simran_Kaur_Chawla

you what trinket maybe I would just really take your advice for the avatar...I mean it actually makes sense to use a male avatar rather than a female one.. So got any good avatar pics for me for starters, I'd really like you to suggest some.

Sorry Simran. I collect only avatars with female or half naked females on them. I've only ever looked for an avatar for one guy friend but we've been friends for three years. I know him fairly well but he still hated the avatars I found for him.

if you like it, that's all that matters. For most people it's a personal thing. Sometimes an image they want to portray or something that represents their personality. My current avatar is supposed to represent "a lilbit of smartass" and some "I don't care what you think" impressions but it's only a bit of fun. If I find anything I think might be appropriate for you I will certainly send it onto you. smile