What would you like for Christmas?

last reply
9 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
A surprise?
Do something out of character each day this week. Change your hairstyle, wear a different colour, show your teeth when you smile, eat chocolate-anything! Just choose to be different because you can!
Lurker
We certainly started the week off differently! I'll plan another surprise for tomorrow
Active Ink Slinger
Just for the day to go smoothly, the kids to not get too over excited or end up fighting, the turkey to not get dry and the sprouts to not go soggy and for us to not run out of booze

Present wise though id honestly be the happiest girl alive if i got a really decent bath set, some lovely candles, a fluffy dressing gown and slippers
Active Ink Slinger
We certainly started the week off differently! I'll plan another surprise for tomorrow

Sounds like fun
Do something out of character each day this week. Change your hairstyle, wear a different colour, show your teeth when you smile, eat chocolate-anything! Just choose to be different because you can!
Active Ink Slinger
Thing is though, if i ask for the bathset, candles, slippers and dressing gown he wouldnt belive thats what i really want just because its not much and not expensive.

Make sure you tell him... I would want my girl to tell me.
Active Ink Slinger
Employment is what I want for Christmas.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by LadySharon
Employment is what I want for Christmas.
Active Ink Slinger
A baby brother or sister for my little one, we're trying!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Advanced Wordsmith
Money, like what I would like everyday lol
Active Ink Slinger
i'm probably cliche.. but i just want to be this one person i love.. lol.. keep crossing finger.. smile