Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What personal qualities you expect in seductive men and women?

last reply
19 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think we all want to be seductive, but I also believe that understanding how to be seductive might stump most of us... because knowing how to be seductive isn’t just about being the most beautiful person... of course, having natural good looks help, but they only get you so far... that's why they say the beauty only runs skin deep! So there is no point being a stunner if you don’t have the other attributes required to lure someone to you. If you are cripplingly nervous, arrogant, or bore people to death with your conversation it’s going to be hard for them to imagine ripping your clothes off smile

Just start with thinking about the qualities you find... it’s not just all about looks, is it? So, lets know what personal qualities you expect in seductive men and women... I think three qualities in each gender... the best three you consider :)

So I'll go first...

Men
Knowledgeable
Confidence
Boldness

Women
Patience
Inquisitiveness
Playful

PS: You can also describe the attributes if you want to !
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Men
Kind
Confident
Witty
Sensible

Women
Smart
Confident
Open
Bisexual :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that for both genders, intelligence, sense of humor and communication skills are key. For women, an eye catching smile and sparkling eyes are musts, and kissing skills help a lot.
Lurker
0 likes
Men :
Dominate
Sense of humor or wit
Intelligence

Women:
Outgoing or friendly personality
Passionate or confident
Playful/fun
Lurker
0 likes
It's the same for men and women. I like people who have a sense of humor, intelligent and compassionate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A bad girl is the most seductive.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
In a woman: kindness, humor, intelligence, playfulness, beauty.

And may I add my True Love has these qualities in spades (I am about to see her again and so am feeling a bit misty).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For both men & women:

Intelligent
Witty
Animal Lover
Physically Active
Preferably a bit more outgoing than I am

I say that last one, because I would never leave my house outside of work if it wasn't for BF. While we're both introverts, he's far more outgoing than I am. He pushes me to go out and be social, and I'm thankful for that. He does a good job teasing me to come out of my shell. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A stupid man is the worst thing you'd come across in the world, and a woman with awareness can be a blessing smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jen_
A stupid man is the worst thing you'd come across in the world, and a woman with awareness can be a blessing smile

I can't agree more, but you're required to mention personal qualities :)
Lurker
0 likes
Women: Intelligent, playful, funny, cute, and gay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LillyLush

I can't agree more, but you're required to mention personal qualities smile

Ok Miss Lilly, I can't agree more than what you've mentioned in your opening remarks. However, I'd like all the qualities in a woman which makes her lovable :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intelligent eyes. They look at you not about you. Coordination in style and taste. Their appearance fits there style and manner. They like to touch and flirt naturally. Intelligence, specialization, words & vocabulary. I've been turned on just from speech with out seeing the woman. It first happened to me in high school and later in my early 20 I fell in love with a co worker I only new from the phone. Immediately I had to meet her and I new she was smart. She was and we fall in love and lived together for 3 incredible years. She set the bar high for any to follow since.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both men and women so I'am going with anybody crazy and creative and gothic sexy peeps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Black clothing is a big turn on for me along with tattoos and piercings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a good book to read very often so I would love to find somebody smart like me and who loves to read books.
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
In women: Personal confidence without being over-confident or aggressive, kindness, intelligence, curiosity, and playfulness. Physically, I prefer a woman to be soft (not muscular). Also, good hygiene is highly recommended.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Story Verifier
0 likes
Men
Well dressed
Great scent
Confident

Women
Red lips
Eye contact
Playful
Lurker
0 likes
Men --- Sorry, I don't care what men have or don't have.

Women - short term

Pretty eyes
Pretty face
Nice personality
Intelligent, but a bimbo can be fun too.

Women - long term

Pretty eyes
Pretty face
Good personality
Intelligence

The first thing I look at on a woman is her face, then if she's close enough, her eyes. Everything else really doesn't matter to me. A pretty face with pretty eyes can over come almost anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting to note that none of us mentioned attributes of loyalty or faithfulness for either gender !