What is your recent purchase?

last reply
607 replies
26.1k views
10 watchers
177 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

It's so cute. This throw will live in the Flamingo Room.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Periwinkle fabric which I have hanging on one of the windows I'll be decorating. I like how it picks up the pink shade from the ceiling metal tiles.

A very inexpensive hand broom and dustpan for the kitchen counters for when I'm chopping veggies.

I haven't had time to update the vintage metal hand broom and dustpan. It's due for a polish and a refresh on the horsehair.

But this little blk one will have to do, for now.

Quantum Tease
0 likes

Dog grooming wipes.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sun glasses

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A refurbished heart.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Y’all will be happy to know I bought my body wash

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

A white onion and fresh basil for a pomodoro sauce.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Xmas stuff on Amazon for the wife. Girl stuff--beauty stuff--not really sure what it was --just threw it in the basket and checked out.

Recovering Introvert
0 likes

New cycling jerseys/kits. I've finally lost enough weight that I can wear them. There aren't really any options for really big/fat guys who ride. The best of my batch is the Tron themed kit.

Feel free to check out my newest attempts at writing with my series, A Teasing Journey.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."
- Albert Einstein

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Little colorful plastic bear top stirrers.

I've washed them and they are drip drying on the custom metal coffin shaped dish rack my father made for me when I was 18yrs young. A house warming gift.

Recovering Introvert
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Little colorful plastic bear top stirrers.

I've washed them and they are drip drying on the custom metal coffin shaped dish rack my father made for me when I was 18yrs young. A house warming gift.

A good set of cocktail stirrers are a must, but I am intrigued by the description of said dish rack & just can't mentally process its design matched with functionality.

Feel free to check out my newest attempts at writing with my series, A Teasing Journey.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."
- Albert Einstein

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by passionatemind22

Internet connection.

Great! We all need that!

Quantum Tease
0 likes

45% vinegar for weed control.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Milk and eggs.