what is your profession?

last reply
420 replies
34.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
I am a corporate pirate, a capitalist plunderer, pillager, explorer, and match maker.
Lurker
0 likes
I work in sports medicine, neurological rehabilitation and I do medical research regarding the diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic conditions, particularly in the education of physicians. I try to increase efficiency through proper education and not by adhering to a capitalistic approach of making more money by benefiting from the medical misfortune of others.

I've made my money by now so I now I'm semi-retired. I do what I want, when I want. I work with various hockey teams doing onsite medical issues. I fill in at the hospital when needed (if it suits my purposes) but my main goal is medical research.

I work in a facility funded by the government so I do the boring research regarding osteoarthritis and hip replacements and such. But I also do my own research regarding issues that I feel are important. I recently completed a tour of Universities regarding ankylosing spondylitis. I'm now working on labrum injuries of the shoulder and developing a key for early diagnosis by physicians.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Teacher ?