what is your favorite band of all time?

last reply
86 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
U2, Massive Attack, Radiohead, Nirvana, The Cure, Snow Patrol, Gotan Project, EBTG, & could go on... Impossible to pick just one...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Killing Joke. Ive been a fan of them since the first single back in 1979!
Lurker
1 like
For me, it has to be Genesis - a band I followed since I was about 14 and have seen only twice live - but WHAT performances!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aerosmith all the way thru ZZ Top. And just about everything in the middle smile
If you cant make yourself happy. Who can you make happy
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There are so many great band but i would have to say Metalica is my favorite..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I have one which no one ever agrees with but I do like to be a little different. Mines, R.E.M. I could listen to Losing My Religion on repeat forever!

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

My parents bombarded me with Queen and the Beatles when I was growing up. I liked the Cranberries and Enya when I was a teen, but in retrospect, Queen is probably the best group ever. Freddie Mercury is the best front man of all time.

0 likes

Well, it can vary with time. Traditionally, my answer would be The Moody Blues. However, my mind was blown last year when I discovered symphonic metal and Nightwish occupies the spot at the moment.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Led Zeppelin I guess, they were pretty awful live most often though.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Rolling Stones

Southern Charmer
0 likes

I'm going to have to go with Creedence Clearwater Revival. Although, it was a three-way between them, Queen, and Fleetwood Mac.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The Divine Comedy

Don’t tempt the lonely and perverse
Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

The Rolling Stones

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Lawrence Welk…backed up by The Rolling Stones.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

How can you ask this question? It shifts from day to day Yesterday it was PJ Harvey. Today it’s Porcupinr Tree. Tomorrow it will probably be Wolf Alice. Or Jethro Tull. Or Todd Rungren. Or maybe I’ll be lusting after Patricia Barber or Lucy Dacus. I reserve the right to change my mind.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Alice in Chains

Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes

The Stones who else!!👌

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Moody Blues will always be my Number 1 band.

RIP Graham Edge and Ray Thomas

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My favourite band is Led Zeppelin. They were the first band I heard in 1970, thanks to my cousin. He also took me to see their last ever gig at Knebworth in 1979

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Joe Cocker and whomever he was performing with.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Brooklyn Bridge. Johnny Maestro (also with The Crests) had the greatest voice. Just listen to him sing "You'll Never Walk Alone."

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The Eagles. Followed closely by 38 Special