Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your dream retirement plan?

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
I'd love to own a cemetery by the side of a completely detached house, where I could maintain the grounds everyday. It just seems appealing to me, plus the added bonus of being able to read Stephen King novels under the spooky moonlight in my old age.

If of course I can stay awake past 9pm and remember my way back to the house.
People that don't care, play games with people that do care. Life is just a game however and we all need to learn how to play it.
Lurker
tooo far into the future just now.....
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by hayley
tooo far into the future just now.....

lol I have been guilty a few times of wishing my life away, it's a bad habit :P
People that don't care, play games with people that do care. Life is just a game however and we all need to learn how to play it.
Active Ink Slinger
To be a rich mindless corrupt politician like Obama or Clinton and not have to earn any money on my own, but live off bribes and kick backs and not pay taxes and obey only those laws I want to. As a royal I will give myself a title and treat everyone around me like the stupid people they are. "Off with their heads." to anyone who questions my lack of class. Or maybe like the guy who runs Iran, I will call myself God and live on a mountain up high and order all the fools to blow themselves up for my entertainment. But I would probably get bored. So I'll just have a nice cabin in the woods and go fishing.
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by urguyScott
To be a rich mindless corrupt politician like Obama or Clinton and not have to earn any money on my own, but live off bribes and kick backs and not pay taxes and obey only those laws I want to. As a royal I will give myself a title and treat everyone around me like the stupid people they are. "Off with their heads." to anyone who questions my lack of class. Or maybe like the guy who runs Iran, I will call myself God and live on a mountain up high and order all the fools to blow themselves up for my entertainment. But I would probably get bored. So I'll just have a nice cabin in the woods and go fishing.

Haha now I see why they wanted to be politicians... certainly living the good life. And the occasional round of golf as they casually decide the fate of millions. The joys of being rich and in power never cease to amaze me
A semi seclude house near a creek maybe in Missouri
Fancy Schmancy
being able to do so . . .
Active Ink Slinger
Open a tourist trap on St. John. Lazy days in the sun and cold drinks on the beach.
Active Ink Slinger
Still dreaming of retiring
Active Ink Slinger
A home in Montana, a home in Rocky Mountains, and a home at the beach. Just kick back and watch the seasons change.