Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the riskiest place you have ever masturbated?

last reply
610 replies
70.4k views
10 watchers
67 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

At school, public park, golf course, college library.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

for me would be at my buddies house for a party used wife and his master bathroom almost got caught by one of his wifes friends

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I've jerk off while driving.

When I was in college, i was a manager at a drug store. One of the hot cashiers were flirting with me. I has to go up to the office and masterbated.

When I was in high-school I used to herkbiff in the woods behind my house.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

I have got into the habit of stroking off in the woods near my home while out walking. There isn't much traffic through there and I kind of know where I can conceal myself. Got a bit bolder and actually dropped my pants and underwear yesterday instead of just pulling it out my fly. Only problem is that I am still nervous about it so my PE tends to be bad, preventing the kind of intense orgasms I can manage when I can take my time and edge.

(and, yes, I have written about this. It's a micro called "Moment In The Woods".)

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

1 like

In the back seat of our car as my husband drove his friend to our home for a weekend visit. They were in the front seat. At a nightclub under the table. After dancing with a guy a few times he had me so horny that I touched myself as he sat at our table with us.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

oh wow, would have to stop and think. back seat of the car while parents were driving, on a beach, bathrooms at school, movie theater, there's a lot more too

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Church basement tunnel as a teen.....oops, sorry Chief!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

on holiday by the pool with an ex, she was sunbathing while i came in my shorts watching a gorgeous lady in a little bikini