Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the hottest thing your SO said unintentionally that turned you on?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
I was away for work and had been gone a week and would be gone another 3. I was chatting with my wife on facetime while she was getting ready for work.

"I forgot I pulled out my last pack of pills (birth control) and now I am out. I thought I had one more pack left. I called in the order but they wont be here for about 2 weeks. I will need to be careful till then.
I was speaking to my boyfriend on the phone and he told me he’d caught his little brother jerking off in his bedroom to a photo of me, my mind went into overdrive as i thought of that, he was too young for me but it so turned me on very much.
Quote by Kawaiikitten
I was speaking to my boyfriend on the phone and he told me he’d caught his little brother jerking off in his bedroom to a photo of me, my mind went into overdrive as i thought of that, he was too young for me but it so turned me on very much.

Nothing wrong with being the object of desire.
That Randy F. had asked him how I decide who to take on as a new FWB.
He said, "Would you like some whipped cream on that pie?" Whew! LOL! Totally innocent, but came off as sexual because of my twisted mind!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Nothing comes to mind.
My SOat the time, was asking me if I wanted my tea before we watched a film on TV: "Do you it now or later"? she asked, but she was bending over at the time placing the tray of the table. So you would have to ask her if it was realy unintentionally. But I won't be forgetting that tea for a long time! We never did get round to watching the TV! :-D :-D :-D
"I need to pick up blades for my razor while we are here."
The mental image of her gracefully bent over in the shower to shave her legs before trimming the folds between them was quite the trigger.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?