last reply
64 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
I came to read some stories like most, then ventured in to the chat room, from there I began to meet great friends. Started writing... Was also an outlet to be who I really was/am something you can't do in the real world. It has became like most, my second, some times I think my first home. Lush has became part of me. I really can't imagine a day that I don't sign onto Lush.

At first I had my doubts. I actually wanted to prove to myself that I could write. I think I have succeeded, although not honed. I also, at one time didn't care for poetry. Since then, I have discovered that poetry pretty much describes one's personality. I have met a few people, that I consider friends, but I don't want to clutter my wall with just names. I enjoy talking and collaborations, which there are a few.
Site administrator
0 likes
As a moderator here I get free tea, coffee and biscuits whenever I am online and if I work more than 4 hours I get a free meal too in the staff canteen smile.
Lurker
0 likes
To socialize.
Lurker
0 likes
I came here to read erotic stories. Began to chat and met many fine hot and sexy people with like interests. Began writing and found an outlet for my sexual desires.
Lurker
0 likes
sexual freedom