Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what grabs your attention when reading profiles?

last reply
73 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If the profile is empty, void of any kind of effort, to at least a bit about themselves, I don't even try to get in touch. Often those profiles are SCAM profiles anyway.

As for what a member above me commented. I see his point, I also understand, that this is a site with certain character of people. Allot are still pretending, and have weird ideas about the site, and can be downright duchebags. Disrespectful idiots, who don't take rejection well.

It is good, that some women post exactly, whom they don't want to be contacted by. What their interests are, and so on. Why waste the energy on futile emails, if "you" are not whom they wish to talk to smile.

It voids loosing energy on idiots. - - -

I often just try to feel the energy of the person, the style of wording in the profile. Sometimes the picture too. However, who can say for sure, that even so cold "real picture of the member" is real one - - - - What intrigues me the most, is the ability to have a normal conversation.

If person writes allot in the profile, the style says if that person is also actually able to hold a conversation. Without short one word answers. Not putting even an effort into writing back. I find it then boring, and I very fast say good bye. Because - - - how one communicates, shows the level of interest, and also the ability to actually put together a decent sentence :) - - There is a certain art to the style of communication, and how one gets its point across - - - it starts with a profile.

Some write novels in their profiles - - - Leaves almost nothing to talk about biggrin - - others are short, and to the point, yet their energy, the style shows, that there is much more than meets the eye behind the profile - - THAT is what draws me in - - Two / three are the kind I particularly felt, are amazing women behind the profiles -- I was right, I can now have the honor, to talk to them on regular basis about everything and anything - - Cyber Erotica is actually the last thing we talk :D - - - - -

As for one very, very special girl here - - I can just say, that her profile stood out above all others - - - She is absolutely amazing - - What caught my eye there, was her style, the energy in the words - - I felt her soul, and I am - - - richer in my life, for talking to her - - Getting to know her, and being able to make her smile, and make her days nicer - - -

In short :D:D:D:D - - The X factor is what catches my eye :D:D:D:D
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Edit : Nevermind. Thanks for editing that, now I'll read it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I don't mean to be rude, but writing in bigger characters doesn't make your thoughts more interesting. I would have read your post, but it was just so 'in my face' it gave me a headache.

You have quite a few spelling errors in your bio love. Gave me a headache!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the list of fav movies and ofcourse thr profile pic..i guess the profile says a loy more than anything!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intelligence, imagination, humour, articulate, their interests (music, books, hobbies etc).....and of course, their deviant sexual side (why are you reading this?).
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Initially I check out someone's procile after either reading one of their stories or reading their response to a Forum Thread. Being a guy, the next thing I check out is their Image Gallery. After that I read their profile to see if I either want to Friend them or just Follow them.

All that being said knowing I have a wolf avatar, and have nothing in my Image Gallery.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I look for a real picture, not a magazine cut.
a bio with believable info.
a smattering of truth.

Wow, do I expect a lot.!
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lustyrose4u
I look for a real picture, not a magazine cut.
a bio with believable info.
a smattering of truth.

Wow, do I expect a lot.!

This was funny! lol

It is also what I look for.
Lurker
0 likes
An interest in roll play is a good starter. A person that likes different things and has a catchy username.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
I'd have to say I don't really check out profiles unless someone has made some interesting comment in the chatrooms, or here on the forum. Then, it's their bio and if they've got stories.

Sure and we're all here for sex, but for goodness' sake, we're still people with other interests. (By God!) Seeing someone is real, is a great start for me.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
well tits and ass and a lady that loves to roll play and havjavascript:insertsmjavascript:insertsmiley('%20','/forum/images/emoticons/2407_group_hug.gif')iley('%20','/forum/images/emoticojavascript:insertsmiley('%20','/forum/images/emoticons/Ldevil.gif')ns/love9.gif')e fun in chat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me an intersting post in the forums will entice me to check out a profile. Like a lot of other responses i like a person who has included a realistic bio. Though what they say in forums often says more about them than their profile does. I don't tend to friend request as i've always preferred the other person to make the first move. But i do follow people i like or respect and like to check out their stories too.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Competency - complete thoughts, editing, a bit of humor, charm. Things I look for in a person. Oh, and no bullshit. It's usually pretty easy to tell when someone's lying about something (particularly when they contradict themselves in one conversation, on their profile, etc.) Sad, but it happens.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
People who state what they like and dislike, what type of friend they want. It's nice to see what they like to read so if you chat sometimes you have something to talk about, or something to get started with. Sometimes you can pick up a lot by reading them about what type of person they are, sometimes not.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich