Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What does your avatar mean? and what do you imagine about the person above when you see his/her avat

last reply
14 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
for mine... it means that I want to show a bit of myself (like that people here will understand in a better way my profile) but don't want that the people who are not in my friends list recognise me...
Mine's MEEEEEE! In a 1950's vintage dress I made, which happens to show off them curves...
Well, my avatar is unabashedly me and that particular picture was taken during a call with my Kitten, who makes me very happy, hence the big smiles. I think I just wanna portray the fact that I'm just a happy guy.
my current avatar is a drawing of my pierced nipple and a sandlewood fan. i am a southern woman... always doing the unexpected.

oh and kitty man.. i thought i was the only one who made you that happy!!! :sniff sniff:
my avatar is my motorcycle, the picture was taken last fall before I parked it for the winter.
The avatar above makes me wonder what other piercings there may be, and also, that's a pretty nipple. The owner of the avatar and nipple is a talented artist.
It means that I know someone who's photoshop savvy.

And I imagine that the person above likes motorcycles.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Mine is well, its me too. I took that self portrait for a photography competition as well as another I go between from time to time. As for the above, well, I think from what I have heard, its irony..
I used to have a photo of me as my avatar but when I saw this one I just couldn't resist.
If we're friends and you can see my photos you'll understand why I like this image - pretty much sums me up I think.
Fun loving red-head with a sense of humour
Quote by Liz
I used to have a photo of me as my avatar but when I saw this one I just couldn't resist.
If we're friends and you can see my photos you'll understand why I like this image - pretty much sums me up I think.
Fun loving red-head with a sense of humour

Hi...and what about the avatar above you?...
Quote by Boombabong

Hi...and what about the avatar above you?...

Hey Boom smile
Well, there is a classic case of not reading the thread title properly. Oops!

Syd's AV says to me: There is a guy deep in thought. An artistic man (love the lighting in that shot, I'm a photographer myself) deep in contemplation.

Your AV says to me: Here is a cautious chap. Willing to expose just enough of himself to show that he is a friendly guy.

How about that?
Mine is symbolic of true love—it's fizzy; it's ginger; it's phenomenal. But also addiction and how it can make you feel trapped, as though inside an aluminium can.

When I see Liz's avatar, I imagine she loves fun and has a very sensual side, but she holds back a little, possibly afraid. Of what, I don't know. Maybe Irn Bru...
Mine is a symbol of submission. The female waiting waiting to submit to the man in the picture. She is ready to greet him.

Clum's avatar reminds me of something cool, refreshing and energetic.
In custody.

I love baseball!!!
Quote by clum
Mine is symbolic of true love—it's fizzy; it's ginger; it's phenomenal. But also addiction and how it can make you feel trapped, as though inside an aluminium can.

When I see Liz's avatar, I imagine she loves fun and has a very sensual side, but she holds back a little, possibly afraid. Of what, I don't know. Maybe Irn Bru...

Funniest post I have read for a while! Love it.

You sir, have earned yourself a tray of Irn Bru cupcakes.
Congratulations!

UPDATE: Should probably have put something in there about Sandrine's AV (my brain has turned to mush this morning, sorry).
This says to me: A woman and a man, a loving couple. Two halves to make a whole. The Ying and Yang of attraction
Quote by Liz

Hey Boom smile
Well, there is a classic case of not reading the thread title properly. Oops!

Syd's AV says to me: There is a guy deep in thought. An artistic man (love the lighting in that shot, I'm a photographer myself) deep in contemplation.

Your AV says to me: Here is a cautious chap. Willing to expose just enough of himself to show that he is a friendly guy.

How about that?

Touché my dear friend...

I imagine that yours, expose your exquisite sensuality, your sweetness... and all of this with restrain and evident pleasure ... by looking at your avatar it seems to show that you have an enthusiastic mind!
Quote by LauraLee_sugah
my current avatar is a drawing of my pierced nipple and a sandlewood fan. i am a southern woman... always doing the unexpected.

oh and kitty man.. i thought i was the only one who made you that happy!!! :sniff sniff:

Oh, but you do make me happy, all my friends do, just in different ways. You're the sweet one who makes me giggle, among many other reasons

The avatar above makes me think that he's a handsome man, who wants to leave a little to the imagination.