last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Maybe...Like this?

In a Q&A with "The Hollywood Reporter" this week, SallyAnn Salsano, creator of MTV's "Jersey Shore",
divulged that most of the show's stars take Valtrex, a herpes medication.

"We hand it out like M&Ms," Salsano said. "'Hey kids, it's time for Valtrex!' It's like a herpes nest. They're all in there mixing it up," she said.

Lovely
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I liked the article that went with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I know this is an absolutely crazy idea... but hey, maybe if they make a show where people hook and up have sex, they could screen the contestants and film crew for STDs and bar anyone with one from getting on the show... so instead of uninfected people getting on the show and getting infected by carriers... they wouldn't!

And hey... maybe this insane idea might work... if you have an STD... don't have sex with others!

And if that doesn't work, maybe some lab somewhere could send over a bottle of sex lotion containing chlamydia, gonorrhea, the crabs, hepatitis, and AIDs... through that into the show!

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it just me or do they all look like they are made out of plastic?

Reality TV show........ pffftttttt
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by ducky69
Is it just me or do they all look like they are made out of plastic?

Reality TV show........ pffftttttt

It's the standard guido and guidette look... tanned, juiced and herpes optional.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BrindleChase

I know this is an absolutely crazy idea... but hey, maybe if they make a show where people hook and up have sex, they could screen the contestants and film crew for STDs and bar anyone with one from getting on the show... so instead of uninfected people getting on the show and getting infected by carriers... they wouldn't!

And hey... maybe this insane idea might work... if you have an STD... don't have sex with others!

And if that doesn't work, maybe some lab somewhere could send over a bottle of sex lotion containing chlamydia, gonorrhea, the crabs, hepatitis, and AIDs... through that into the show!

That all makes sense man but you have to remember that everyone involved with the jersey shore show are probably not the greatest minds of the 21 century.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

That all makes sense man but you have to remember that everyone involved with the jersey shore show are probably not the greatest minds of the 21 century.

That's so true. I think the picture was proof enough of that! *lol* all the more reason for the show's producer to take precautions for them! Safety orange vests and yellow helmets might be in order too!

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BrindleChase
Quote by Magical_felix

That's so true. I think the picture was proof enough of that! *lol* all the more reason for the show's producer to take precautions for them! Safety orange vests and yellow helmets might be in order too!

Maybe you can throw in some nice sturdy knee pads for the girls...