Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do your magazine subscriptions say about you?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What do your magazines say about you? Maybe you enjoy reading articles about people, fashion, cooking, beauty or SEX. What would someone be able to tell about you from looking through your stack of magazines?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Outdoorsman, Athletic, Style (GQ), Business (Inc., Fortune, Success), Music (Rolling Stone)
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have no subscriptions and don't read many magazine unless I'm in the airport traveling or at the hair salon (so I mainly use magazines as a distraction).

But... in terms of what I go for usually, it's more of the trashy celebrity magazine like USWeekly or trendy beauty ones like InStyle or Vogue.

So I guess based on these choices, one might say that I'm gossipy, fashionable and fabulous? Sounds spot on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I have no subscriptions and don't read many magazine unless I'm in the airport traveling or at the hair salon (so I mainly use magazines as a distraction).

But... in terms of what I go for usually, it's more of the trashy celebrity magazine like USWeekly or trendy beauty ones like InStyle or Vogue.

So I guess based on these choices, one might say that I'm gossipy, fashionable and fabulous? Sounds spot on!

I also do not have any magazine subscriptions and will read them at doctor, dentist or hair salon to waste time. But when I do, I usually find myself attracted to the same type, the celebrity or fashion mags. But I have to admit, when I am at my sisters I do find myself looking at her Enquirer, LOL.

So I guess its says the same thing about me, but I dont consider my self Gossipy, LOL
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
National Geographic, Bust, Adbusters, Mental Floss, TV guide, EW, The New Yorker, and Oprah. not sure what that says about us...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
JP magazine (jeep ) 4 wheel and off road magazine, 4 wheeler magazine, don't know what it says about me, other than i like it dirty outdoors smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cancelled all my magazine subscriptions, I have enough issues!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine are to Yoga Journal and Vegetarian times.
I'm not nearly as healthy as my subscriptions would imply.