What do you think of BDSM?

last reply
44 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We (my partner and I) have explored the lighter side (blindfolds, handcuffs, sensation play, etc...) but have zero personal interest in D/s. No problem with anyone who does in a consensual fashion.

My way may not be your way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Allow me to speak on this...

I have tried vanilla relationships and found them lacking the connection that I get with BDSM. Once I was able to express my Dominant side, I found the connection, the commitment and the depth that I always felt a good relationship should have. Now maybe it's different for other people but living this lifestyle, fulfills me in a way "regular" relationship never did. I feel complete and whole with my Dominant side.

I admit that D/s or BDSM is not for everyone. But as for me, I will never go back to a "vanilla" relationship.
Lurker
0 likes
I think I would be a domme if I had the opportunity for a relationship like that. However, any such relationship is just in my fantasies...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love is so much deeper than being dominant or submissive in the bedroom...to truly repect the person you're with, you don't need all that. Being gentle, and letting passion, love and the feeling of need escalate things is a lot different, and a lot better as well.
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
I think that unless you have a true soul to soul connection with a Dom/sub, you can only have a very surface level understanding of what a couple experiences. BDSM is more than ropes and clamps and wax and spankings; those are only a few of the instruments used to bring the couple to a heightened state of awareness.

I cannot explain what a Dom feels, but as a sub, there is a profound feeling of freedom when experiencing a complete lack of ego. Feminists may feel this is degrading but males are subs too as are those within same-sex couples; gender is irrelevant. There is nothing degrading about someone taking you to a level of pleasure that you would be completely unable to find on your own.

I've had vanilla orgasms and orgasms from a scene-they are as completely different from each other as an apple is to a fish. The rush of chemicals when in a state of submission is akin to a drug high and can be intense to the point of oblivion (coincidentally the theme of my poem below). The connection deepens even "vanilla" interactions with each other, no ropes, handcuffs or floggers required.

That said, the lifestyle isn't for everyone. If it doesn't feel right, move on.
0 likes
I think it's okay. I hate when i read a bdsm story and it seems like the dominant is simply cruel. Anything worse than a bruised butt seems excessive. Or when the sub is literally crying. i mean wtf? I read one of those last night and it also said something about tying up someone so their tits were numb. Nah fam. Spanking, butt plugs etc is all fun but when it comes to humiliation or simply cruelty... nah fam.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
I think it's okay. I hate when i read a bdsm story and it seems like the dominant is simply cruel. Anything worse than a bruised butt seems excessive. Or when the sub is literally crying. i mean wtf? I read one of those last night and it also said something about tying up someone so their tits were numb. Nah fam. Spanking, butt plugs etc is all fun but when it comes to humiliation or simply cruelty... nah fam.

Agreed. Spanking, bondage, toys, dominance? Hell yeah. Humiliation and over the top pain? Nah fam, as you would say.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

B.D.S.M.

She was my Body Delicious

I was her Stud Muffin.

0 likes
Quote by Lauradj

Agreed. Spanking, bondage, toys, dominance? Hell yeah. Humiliation and over the top pain? Nah fam, as you would say.

0 likes
omg why is that pic so huge!
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
The stereotypical whips and leather 'call-me-mistress-and-lick-my-boots' thing is not for me. And my personality is not dominant at all, and we just end up giggling when I try acting like it: "Um, get over here... now... er... you bad girl, and um... maybe I'll spank you, I guess?"

That said, being restrained and having a woman take charge is a fantasy of mine - not in any kind of mean, painful, or humiliating way, just her being in total control.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everything that I looked at the video is so scary! I agree, there are interesting things, for example submission, but only without physical violence!
Lurker
0 likes
play time. ;) whips and ropes and paddles, oh my!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am intrigued by it, I plan to explore more