Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What brought you to Lush and why do you stay?

last reply
78 replies
8.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I was bored and searched up 'erotica stories' and this was the third suggestion (at the time) so I clicked and started reading... then I decided to join lol
I'm halfway gone.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
The stories of course..

And chatting with friends on here is pretty great too, and now I cant seem to stay away..lol

Not that i want to. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I had posted some stories on other sites when I came across Lush. The quick posting, and nice comments, along with having a profile and such keep me here. There are some great stories here. I like to look at naked women as much as any guy (or gal) but more and more I'm finding the best sex is in my mind, and a good author can really tell a story that puts the pictures in your brain!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Carmen_has36 told me about Lush. We met on another story site. Lush is great..actually its addictive! So maybe I stay because I'm addicted! ha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well for my reason for joining Lush, just look at the post above mine! hahaha, but seriously, Buz told me about it, and Carmen_has36 told him about it, and it all goes from there! haha I stay because I get to chat to awesome people (Buz and Carmen_has36 included) and I just love it! haha LOVE it!
xoxox
Matriarch
0 likes
Word of mouth is the best form of advertising a place has. In fact seeing we advertise nowhere, it's one of our only forms!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got to Lush looking for stories as I find the stories, if written well, can be more of a turn on than just looking at naked woman in pictures or most videos.
The brain afterall is the biggest sex organ!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An author friend invited me to Lush four years ago; at the time I was only here to read her stories and very few other stories and never got into the chat or "friend" stuff. I stayed active for a while and then dropped off.
About eight months ago another author invited me to read a story she had posted here and when I went to sign up / register, Lush told me that I am a member. Over these 8 months, I have become adicted to Lush - the stories, a few visits to chat rooms, the forums - AND MOST ESPECIALY THE NEW FRIENDS. I
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Found Lush looking for spanking stories.. stay for the stories.. plus i've met some great people smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
searching for stories and found Lush. After reading just one and viewing the forum, I found that this could be a great place to share my stories, meet some awesome people and really enjoy myself. The place on the web to date for stories, people, conversation and a great group of hot and sexy people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I came for the stories. I stayed for the stories, chat, friends and now forum ..woohoo

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Lurker
0 likes
I came here for the stories. Now I am staying because I like the people here and to post some of my own stories.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I came for the stories. I stayed for the stories and now forum, I have learnt a lot from this site
Thank you to the mediators and all who participate
Lurker
0 likes
I joined Lush to have a place to post my stories, and I stay because I for one met the most wonderful partner on here, who I married, and for two I made some awesome friends on here..........I love this place.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I came to Lush many months ago because I am always traveling to sexy parts of the world and sometimes I am waiting around in airports or staying in a strange flat and have time alone when I am bored. Lush is like a stimulant in so many ways. I was a chat girl and a reader before but now I see the forums are great for a giggle too! I luv it!

xx B.
0 likes
google brought me here after finding other erotic sites just were there and did not feel like a community.

I joined because I wanted to comment on a story...lol

why do I stay.. because I'm hoping that one day I could meet someone just like me, so I don't have to explain myself, interests or fetishes or otherwise silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wonderful online friends brought me here.
Lurker
0 likes
found the site and read them for awhile. then joined to chat. and now cant leave becuase of all the great friends i met
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had posted a couple stories on another site, and made an acquaintance with Rocco. He invited me here when it closed down, and now I guess he is gone.... I first joined in early 08, I guess, posted a couple dozen stories, and then in a bit on conscience deleted everything.

But, I found that the friends I had made here (mostly all moved on now, I guess) helped me retain some sanity, and to keep some things sharp, especially as I have been overseas and in distant places for most of the last 6 years, so it has become kind of a fun place to relax and rejoin or get an idea of what others are enjoying back in civilized places.

That, and I keep sticking around as I have not met Nicola yet.... I hear she is the bee's knees.

Yeah, I will get around to posting some stories again one of these days when I can get them edited for show. (I got tired of one fellow here who used to make complaints about the formatting of the paragraphs - too narrow -, and never said a thing about the content.)
Lurker
0 likes
I first read stories on a different site in my own language then decided to post some over there. But due too the small amount of active members there I got fed up with reading the same stories over and over.
So I searched a new site and found Lush. At first I just read the stories, but now I'm hooked to the forum^^
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was researching writing erotic stories and happened upon Lush. There is one and only one reason I stay GAV!!! The code monkey ROCKS!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!