Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are you wearing

last reply
110 replies
10.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
So what are you wearing at this moment? Boxers, Briefs, thong, g-string something else or nothing at all?

Me nothing
his sweatshirt smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Today im wearing purple lace knickers they are see through over the bum but lace paterned on the front....I have a friend here who is wearing a nurse type uniform top with black leggings.Today we are reading all sorts of stories on here.
blak lacy and satin nighty and black lacy panties
cotton shirt, jeans, socks, walking shoes, and a sports jacket.
A snuggie and boxer briefs (its cold here right now))
"I'm a baller on a budget bitch!" - Daniel Tosh
Hubbys Tshirt smile
pj pants and a t shirt
Undershorts and t shirt, were having a January heat wave
Just crawled into bed after a night out with friends and have on a pair of white cotton boyshort panties and white long-sleeved t-shirt - nothing too exciting I'm afraid.
T-shirt and cat proof flannel jammies... long story! But its freakin cold her in Kansas!
JUST ME AND MY BABY BUMP
Black lace panties with a heart shape hole in the front
PJ Pants, winter bathrobe, and slippers.
I have skin tight white jeans with a brown cheetah print short sleve button up blouse with the white matching jean jacket and brown 5" leather boots.
Denim shorts, black panties, oversized red t shirt with a white lace bra underneath.
blk yoga pants and pink tank top
Ripped bluejeans (light), black winter boots (just cleared snow), green long sleeve t-shirt with a darker green t-shirt over it (t-shirt has black and white skull in ace of spades screened on it)..... hey... it is snow clearing day! LOL
Black Thong panties - shorts and tank top - hot in Florida today
nothing the only way to be on lush
I'm wearing a black babydoll nightie - just wanna feel purdy tonight
Basketball shorts
well shirt and tie, trousers and a sweater bit overdressed by everyone elses standards lol
just jeans and a t shirt with black lace thong panties