Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are certain human’s actions that, when you witness or experience them, make you happy?

last reply
42 replies
2.6k views
2 watchers
64 likes
4 likes

When somebody pony-ups a shortage of money at the checkout register for another and asks nothing in return

MILF (Man, I love felines)
3 likes

People instinctively doing the hopscotch when you put the chalk outline onto some bit of concrete.

I've tried it in Europe, Australia and Asia so far. Worked everywhere. 😸

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

Quote by cydia
People instinctively doing the hopscotch when you put the chalk outline onto some bit of concrete.

I used to do hopscotch when I came across one on a walk but now my knees get bitchy.

Neighbors helping each other with snow clearing or yard work.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

4 likes

Seeing an older couple hold hands walking together. Just that simple act shows they long for each other.

3 likes

When I have only a few items and someone with many items lets me go before them. I pay it forward by sometimes doing the reverse.

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
5 likes

When I’m pushing my brother in his wheelchair and people hold the door open for me so I don’t have to take him through the door backwards while I push the door open with my ass.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

Recent micro: Titty-Fuck & Deliciously Sticky

Latest famous story: The Office Whore - Part 1

2 likes

The simple act of when one gives a genuine compliment to another.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

Babies smiling…

2 likes

Seeing children chase bubbles! Never fails to bring joy.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

People holding the door for others.

2 likes

People carrying groceries, backpacks, food trays, drinks, etcetera, for people using crutches.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Kindness - when people give money to those who doesn't have ...

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

When someone demonstrates growth or development in their skillset - doesn't matter if it's public speaking, problem solving, or just playing the clarinet. If you've had a hand in that, even better.

Or, when someone is just genuinely enjoying whatever it is they're doing - working, training, having a shag...

1 like

People that rescue animals that others have dumped. I cry every time and I thank the world for them!

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Quote by thesexynun

People that rescue animals that others have dumped. I cry every time and I thank the world for them!

I had a sense you were a special person and you just proved it.❤️

1 like

Quote by Icarus4

I had a sense you were a special person and you just proved it.❤️

Takes a kind soul to recognize another

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Smile, laugh, orgasm,blush, in random order

1 like

Choosing to sit with someone who is by themself in a gathering.

0 likes

When someone gives their seat on a subway or metro bus to an elderly person, parent with children, pregnant woman, blind person, etc.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

Gushing over niche interests. I don’t care if this is the first time I’ve heard of something, I love listening to people tell me about what excites them. Had some guy go on for close to an hour about the different types of rocks he found in our local park and I loved every second of it.

Easily amused
2 likes

Kindness.

People who really like, and are really good at, what they do.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

2 likes

I really love watching parents play with their kids. The joy on those kids faces or hearing them laugh.. well it makes me wish for a do over with my kids.

1 like

Witnessing dads do impossible saves with children, moms doing the same as well

1 like

Watching a child smile when the internal light bulb turns on inside their head and they grasp a concept or find a solution on their own.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Urban_Fox

People deepthroating for others

Lol