last reply
81 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LasarDaddy

Whatever it takes to beat back real life sometimes so we can create a new reality.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Aragon2

Hey pussycat stop whining and wondering here on our wedding announcement. The question how real our relation is are not your business. We will keep you up to date if we want to share more with you. Move on and search yourself a mate here or wherever else.

I didn't question wether it was real... You said that................

I was asking about how a lush prenup works... I mean you guys have one... Maybe I'm asking so I can work out the details of my own Lush prenup... You guys aren't very helping or welcoming to members wondering about how this all works.

How is Nice this time of year? Chilly? If ya'll live in the same city why not just get married for real? Or like... Date?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LasarDaddy
Good for you guys.

Whatever it takes to beat back real life sometimes so we can create a new reality. I do it in my mind all the time and every one who fantasizes does too.

Be happy!

Well to explain and not for your sake as much but for others who may read this thread. I have a very full and happy offline life as does he. But like art there are many dimensions to life and if you are open, the horizons can stretch further and you can have new experiences on a daily basis. Before perspective was discovered art was largely 2 dimensional. Then perspective was discovered and it became 3 dimensional. I believe in life you can open yourself up to more experiences and find new layers to your existence. You don't know me and I don't know you so your supposition is largely an assumption. I don't beat back life I go toward it hungry for more and new experiences. There is a difference. You have one life, why not try new things sometimes and be less judgmental. It is a lot more fun.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by NickiC

But like art there are many dimensions to life and if you are open, the horizons can stretch further and you can have new experiences on a daily basis. Before perspective was discovered art was largely 2 dimensional. Then perspective was discovered and it became 3 dimensional.

I don't know... Sculpture has always been three dimensional... Even before perspective... I assume you are talking about painting? Funny metaphor since perspective in painting is just an illusion and a painting is still two dimensional... Sorry it's just funny because of what you're applying your metaphor to.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Actually, I'm pretty interested in this Lush prenup thing also.

What do you put in it?
Lurker
0 likes
Because so many people asked here what is so special on our relationship? How can a lush marriage work? I will give you some answer to rub your dick guys: I saw my lovely wife in RL and she is the most beautiful creature I know so far.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Aragon2
Because so many people asked here what is so special on our relationship? How can a lush marriage work? I will give you some answer to rub your dick guys: I saw my lovely wife in RL and she is the most beautiful creature I know so far. We match perfectly and we are in love with each other. I mean the real love not this cyber shit you maybe are used to. So the real answer is: We put of course a bit reality in it. We will see where that leads us...

WHAT

IS

IN

A

LUSH

CYBER

PRENUP
Lurker
0 likes
We went to our cyber lawyer, signed a cyber document, we cyberly decided to split our cyber assets down the cyber middle. Then we set a cyber date and cyber married. However in this case we have met offline before.
So how cyber are we?

Also if you have had cyber sex then that's not exactly real either is it? Seems a tad hypocritical and there are plenty of people in the world who find it a strange or silly thing to do. I used to be one of them.

Gotta go. I have a meeting with my cyber accountant.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by NickiC
We went to our cyber lawyer, signed a cyber document, we cyberly decided to split our cyber assets down the cyber middle. Then we set a cyber date and cyber married. However in this case we have met offline before.
So how cyber are we?

Also if you have had cyber sex then that's not exactly real either is it? Seems a tad hypocritical and there are plenty of people in the world who find it a strange or silly thing to do. I used to be one of them.

Gotta go. I have a meeting with my cyber accountant.

Now I'm curious. What are the cyber assets? folders of avatars? friends lists?

Do you make sure to close the cyber bathroom door to maintain a little mystery in the relationship? or do you just go ahead and pass gas, and other cyber bodily functions in front of the other? Do you wake up with horrible cyber morning breath if you share nachos the night before?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

Now I'm curious. What are the cyber assets? folders of avatars? friends lists?

Do you make sure to close the cyber bathroom door to maintain a little mystery in the relationship? or do you just go ahead and pass gas, and other cyber bodily functions in front of the other? Do you wake up with horrible cyber morning breath if you share nachos the night before?

Since we are both aware of maintaining a healthy physique no nachos. High fat and not good for you. No our real assets are secure enough neither needs anything from the other. Cyber or offline.
When people cyber sex do they pretend to be sexy when offline they so aren't? Probably. Do they pretend? Yep. Strange and aggressive response to a post not even directed at you.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Nah, I just read the cyber lawyer post I quoted above and it made me laugh. Then it made me curious. Don't feel I'm singling you out. I'm against all marriage- real life as well as cyber.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Nah, I just read the cyber lawyer post I quoted above and it made me laugh. Then it made me curious. Don't feel I'm singling you out. I'm against all marriage- real life as well as cyber.

I get what you mean. Not one hard feeling at all and I sincerely mean that. I'll even stop whining when you draw my blood every year for my CBC.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Whine away. I tend to ignore it, lol. As long as you have good veins and I don't have to dig for it.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by NickiC

Well to explain and not for your sake as much but for others who may read this thread. I have a very full and happy offline life as does he. But like art there are many dimensions to life and if you are open, the horizons can stretch further and you can have new experiences on a daily basis. Before perspective was discovered art was largely 2 dimensional. Then perspective was discovered and it became 3 dimensional. I believe in life you can open yourself up to more experiences and find new layers to your existence. You don't know me and I don't know you so your supposition is largely an assumption. I don't beat back life I go toward it hungry for more and new experiences. There is a difference. You have one life, why not try new things sometimes and be less judgmental. It is a lot more fun.

I am VERY sorry that you took it that way.

I NEVER JUDGE PEOPLE!

Nobody is so good and right that they can do that. That's one of my biggest problems with organized religion. I love pointing at Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Baker as examples. This pisses my Oklahoma, Baptist, Bible Banging, Born Again brother off no end and he always has an answer that is just stupid.

Life is exactly what you make of it, nothing more. If you have a good attitude then no matter what happens to you, life is pretty good. If you have a crappy attitude then no matter what happens to you, life sucks. I do not chose to live there so I work on mine all the time. When someone asks how I am my immediate response is, "Finer than frogs fur." and I live that.

The comment was nothing more than, "Good for you guys, enjoy life and what it brings and do whatever you need to get that." Without hurting anyone else.
I am always a gentleman.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I tried to send a private apology but couldn't because you only allow friends to do that. I guess this is the only way though so here it is.

My message:

First, I abjectly apologize to you. I am very sorry you took my comment in a way not intended by me.

I just posted a public apology to you so everyone can see my meaning. What I said in that is absolutely true.

Please read it and if I still come across as an asshole please tell me. I truly never judge and try very hard to not hurt anyone.

Again, I am sorry.

Paul Forster
(LasarDaddy)

End my message.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LasarDaddy
I tried to send a private apology but couldn't because you only allow friends to do that. I guess this is the only way though so here it is.

My message:

First, I abjectly apologize to you. I am very sorry you took my comment in a way not intended by me.

I just posted a public apology to you so everyone can see my meaning. What I said in that is absolutely true.

Please read it and if I still come across as an asshole please tell me. I truly never judge and try very hard to not hurt anyone.

Again, I am sorry.

Paul Forster
(LasarDaddy)

End my message.

You are very sweet. I accept your apology and you have my apologies as well. I actually think my reaction to you was a leftover reaction to someone else to be honest. I have since seen your other comments on the forum and if I had seen them before I would have understood your meaning. Actually you and I think a lot alike on a variety of subjects and like you I really try not to judge either. So no worries at all. Another for good measure.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Yeah, I'm not much into hurting. I'm not much into judging either. No one is that superior.

I truly do hope you guys are as happy as if you had good sense.

I use a lot of country and hill folks expressions.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry people but:
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by adagio_sabadicus

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I've always thought .... those "lush married to ____" are delusional.

some people / couples here are REALLY married to another member in real life .... and that's cool.

but, Lush Marriages ..... ha!!

(saying though, one in a relationship with someone here on Lush, I can totally understand for a variety of reasons .... but not the marriage thing)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow... Haters...

I don't really understand lush marriage, I'd never do it.. Just like I'm not into watching two guys buttfuck but I'm not going to sit back with my nose held high in judgment and laugh like a closed minded ass... So, yea .. Be about your bad self
Lurker
0 likes
Haters??????????? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lurker
0 likes
Nicki and Aragon

My belated wedding present for you guys, enjoy the song.