Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching other people pee

last reply
13 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I know girls/ladies tend to do it in front of each other in pub/club cubicle and guys see each other at the trough/urinals but has anyone ever watched another person pee and got really turned on by it? And did it turn you on in any way? From a young age until my mid 20s (when I moved out) my mother never bothered about closing the bathroom door when going for a pee or me being there talking to her while she peed and I must admit it can only be where I got that particular fetish from!
Nope, does nothing for me at all and will not share a cubicle with anyone and the door is always locked at home, that is my private place.
There is something mildly erotic about watching men piss - I've watched my b/f do it many times while I'm in the shower. Once, I reached out and held it for him in my wet hand and it was nice to feel all the hot liquid surging down his urethra. But my touch on his cock created an erection, preventing him completing his urination. So it's pretty much have a look but don't touch now.
I do not care for it. I wish that all urinals in public restrooms has a decent divider wall between them. And I am not at all turned on by seeing women pee.
It does nothing to me!! I did once help a boyfriend pee but thats because i was curious about how it would feel, nothing sexual about it.

And about girls going to the bathroom together, yes i always do that with my friends while clubbing, but its not like i stare at my friends or they at me while peeing is just freshening your make up and gossiping while peeing.
I just don't understand the sexual enticement of this at all! There are many who find it to be kinky and to each their own, but it does not get me going.
Nope, not exciting to me...
Watching someone pee? Not at all! Giving a certain someone a helping hand while he is peeing? Strangely alluring to me recently.
Quote by Curlygirly
Watching someone pee? Not at all! Giving a certain someone a helping hand while he is peeing? Strangely alluring to me recently.

Explain? I've actually had a woman hold me while I peed. She wanted to see and feel how it all worked. Was different for sure.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Quote by Dudealicious
Nope does nothing for me at all.

I agree
Quote by lafayettemister

Explain? I've actually had a woman hold me while I peed. She wanted to see and feel how it all worked. Was different for sure.

Explanation: I want to hold a certain someone's cock while he is peeing. Apparently, I have to aim it, which I didn't figure into the bargain, but I think I can manage. Again, I'm not interested in watching him pee or anything. Just holding him while he is peeing.
Quote by Curlygirly

Explanation: I want to hold a certain someone's cock while he is peeing. Apparently, I have to aim it, which I didn't figure into the bargain, but I think I can manage. Again, I'm not interested in watching him pee or anything. Just holding him while he is peeing.

That sounds kind of hot actually
Quote by thebaer

That sounds kind of hot actually

Don't forget to put the seat down when you're done.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Perhaps it's just me then! lol
When you have children you are either watching or being watched. I know some of my friends haven't been in the bathroom alone since they had kids. Heck my hubby and I use the facilities at the same time as well. Not a biggie in our house and nothing sexual.
When you have children you are either watching or being watched. I know some of my friends haven't been in the bathroom alone since they had kids. Heck my hubby and I use the facilities at the same time as well. Not a biggie in our house and nothing sexual.
There is no way that it would turn me on watching someone pee.Just the thought of it makes me feel iccky.
For some reason, my ex used to like to hold it and aim. Strange at first, but I grew to like it!!
Ok so here's where I show my darker side. I have watched and have been watched and both experiences I found to be very intimate and somewhat exciting
Call me weird but I've always found it a turn on to watch a woman pee. Don't really like watching a man pee and I'd rather there was more privacy in the men's rooms in public bogs and pubs. Seriously, I know some men like to compare sizes but a better partition between urinals would be welcomed by me and probably a few others.
I think its hot to watch females pee and depending on my mood sometimes i get turned on and sometimes not