Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valentine's Day Presents

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Ok Guys and Gals- Valentines day is coming up- what are you getting your S.O. (if you have one) for the big day?
Well im only 18 and my bf is two years younger than hes really into food he loves to cook and last year i made him this humongous heart shaped cupcake and all his guy friends wanted one so im making him one again this year and buying him COD Black Ops
lol dont know which he would like best the cake or the game
Quote by cy319
lol dont know which he would like best the cake or the game

lol most likely the game hes obsessed with halo and COD
they are ok but I would be rather be doing something else lol
Quote by cy319
they are ok but I would be rather be doing something else lol

Lol honestly i think if he had to choose hed pick the games over me lol
well that just sucks. My girlfriend would win everytime.
Roses, candy, and out to dinner. That besides her birthday is her special day.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Flowers, a book she has been meaning to get and hasnt gotten around to, a set of Christopher Moore's "Fuckstockings" and -
Quick backstory:
(I posted this somewhere else in here I think) 28 some odd years ago, a dorky 16 year old kid was at a party and the back door of the room opened and in walked a beautiful blonde- sparkling blue eyes, permed hair, denim jacket with the collar popped- a 1980's John Hughes fantasy girl. And she was wearing a single feather earring in her left ear- that feather was the sexiest thing our young hero had ever seen. Time slowed down for the boy as she gave him a quick smile of recognition and moved on.

She is also getting a card with a recap of that story in it, a hotel keycard, and a single feather earring...
Why is it on valentine's Day We want to do something special for our partner? Why not do something special all year long and not just this one day?