Valentine's Day

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
Hello everyone!!

I've seen a lot of posts about Valentine's Day and I am confused. I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and here we celebrate it on February 14th.

Are you celebrating today?
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Nope. Feb 14 just like you. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Thank you so much for answering!
I was lost for a moment smile
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Quote by AvidlyCurious
Hello everyone!!

I've seen a lot of posts about Valentine's Day and I am confused. I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and here we celebrate it on February 14th.

Are you celebrating today?

No, not today. Lush ist an American based website from the U.S. Texas state, so it's on February 14th same as you.
Many here are posting their Valentine wishes early sometime, especially if they're not gonna be here that day.
There may be a Valentines game theme in one of the threads, or a Valentine's Day story competition.
I'm not into reading the stories much as I like the chat, cybersex, und forum games,
so I haven't really noticed if they're having a Valentine's holiday competition now.
Many here change their page background or AV to a holiday theme weeks before as well.

I do like to be apart of it here at Lush.
Only a minority of us celebrate it in Germany. It coincides with our traditional Carnivals anyway,
so most Germans, including younger people und most all Secondary schools, don't celebrate it.
It isn't one of our major or important holidays.
It really does need to be changed to a different day I think
or better still to a different month if it ist to become more popular...
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Lurker
0 likes
February 14th in the US.
0 likes
Thank you all for taking the time to answer, much appreciated!!

May you all have a most pleasurable day ?