Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Upskirt Photos are Legal!

last reply
7 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
A Massachusetts court has ruled that it is perfectly legal to take upskirt pictures on the subway.

Article Here

It may be legal, but it will still get your ass kicked if the husband/boyfriend catches you!
The court of Lizzy (UK) has ruled that it is perfectly legal to kick an 'upskirt photographer' in the balls.
UPDATE: A quick vote later and now it IS illegal! That didn't take long! LOL! And I would have to agree with the court of Lizzy! LOL!
Wholly in agreement with Liz. ?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
I'll say its fine to look but not fine to post them on the net
Quote by Liz
The court of Lizzy (UK) has ruled that it is perfectly legal to kick an 'upskirt photographer' in the balls.

Ouchh!

---------------------------------

It's perfectly legal based on interpretation of laws that were enacted well before cell phone with cameras were in use. Baaad judges.

Hmm, may I report to the authorities if a woman tries to close her legs while I'm filming her? After all it's legal, I have every right to do so if she has a dress on.

Baaad, bad Judges!

Anyway if I see anyone doing it, I'll just tell them to check www.lushstories.com so they don't need to get themselves in jeopardy and possibly appearing at The Court of Lizzy.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Quote by Liz

I heard steel-toed stilettos are making a fashion comeback in Massachusetts this spring. smile

Seriously, this law is shameful.

For any guy that thinks it's ok, think about how you'd feel if you were in a bathroom stall and some guy reached under (or over) with his cellphone to snap some pics of you with your pants down so he can jerk off to them later and upload them online to manwhore dot com with descriptive comments saying "this slut needs his ass pounded."
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I heard steel-toed stilettos are making a fashion comeback in Massachusetts this spring. smile

Seriously, this law is shameful.

For any guy that thinks it's ok, think about how you'd feel if you were in a bathroom stall and some guy reached under (or over) with his cellphone to snap some pics of you with your pants down so he can jerk off to them later and upload them online to manwhore dot com with descriptive comments saying "this slut needs his ass pounded."
why would any guy think that's ok? I find it rather interesting that a female justice ruled in favor of that sort of questionable activity. personally i dont think it should be illegal to take any picture of someone using a cell phone without thier consent. Unless the pics can be used as evidence related to a criminal offense.