Yes they are!
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish

Life is not a rehearsal!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nooooo I demand a swimming pool of ice cream - - - - - - - -What?! Nothing?! - - - No my desires are not being fulfilled, nope.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are speaking of sexually, yes they are. If you are talking about all life experiences, I'm a girl and nearly everyone knows we always want more of something. Even if it is something that is impossible to get more of, like time. There are not more than 24 hours in the day.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all. Been a dry spell both with wife and bi friend I had we haven't been able to get together. I need release
Lurker
0 likes
In my writing, no, but that's a fault of my own. Soon, I hope my processes will reawaken and my lines will return.
Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
Yes.

On my profile I say this about my Master:
“He is discovering, and satisfying, all of my Desires… known, unknown, and Hidden…”

This is SO true. He is opening my mind about sexuality, and letting me discover myself and uncovering thoughts and desires so hidden I had not thought of them, either at all, or in many years.

My Man is also my life coach. My teacher. He is helping me to be the person I have always wanted to be.

"Are your wants, desires, and fantasies currently being fulfilled?"
Yes, in every way.

Thank you, my love.

"love itself demands our submission. And our ability to conquer all."
~Darkstarfish
Classified
0 likes
There is always a wanting for more debauchery with any hedonist. The illicit, , and more.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I can't complain (even though I often do!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope and they probably never will. I'm always thinking of new things to do.
Chuckanator
0 likes
I think the human condition says none of us are satisfied completely.

In my poem illusion I say,

Life seduces us with pleasures seen

Just one more thing will fulfill my dreams

Let there be no confusion

What seems so real is but an illusion
Lurker
0 likes
Well if I have a threesome with another woman from Lush and my husband participates, then YES, all will be fulfilled.
Lurker
0 likes
I would say that I am happy and content. But I would also say that while I have wants, desires and fantasies, some of them should probably never happen, some of them are great to dream about but most likely would not be so fulfilling in real life, and some of them just need to stay as fantasies!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, and I doubt they ever will!
Dreamer
0 likes
We all have wants and can get some of them fulfilled. Desires are never ending. Fantasies however once achieved no longer exist and often disappoint.

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Lurker
0 likes
Instead of a shiny red ferrari, I drive a lousy audi. Instead of a "big ass" fazioli, I play a yamaha. Instead of working 0 hours per week,it's more like 30. Where are my 360 days of vacations per year? Instead of 5 sex sessions per day, it's more like 5 per year (in a good year). I'm drinking too much chianti classic instead of monfortino conterno, .....
My life sucks sad, I must be doing something wrong for sure smile ....
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Professionally yes. I have the position and compensation I have worked for. My personal life holds more promise than it has maybe ever, so right now, I'm as satisfied as I have a right to expect.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I don't have to concern myself with basic wants. Money is not an issue, I l o v e my home, sometimes I can't believe that I get paid to do what I do for a living (although I'd love to be a famous writer I'd still miss the actual act of teaching), my health is fine so far, so far my family is happy and I'm loved extremely well. I have an intelligent, mature and experienced partner in life that understands my needs better than I do sometimes. He holds me tight but gives me my freedom too. Rare. They're all sort of undeserved blessings that I try to deserve.

I used to worry about security, now I worry about losing it. That's a whole new kind of anxiety.
? A True Story ?
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
Professionally yes. I have the position and compensation I have worked for. My personal life holds more promise than it has maybe ever, so right now, I'm as satisfied as I have a right to expect.

I will always be there to satisfy all your wants, desires, and fantasies. You are totally amazing...143

And Yes.. Milik fulfills all of mine.
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AlDesc
Instead of a shiny red ferrari, I drive a lousy audi. Instead of a "big ass" fazioli, I play a yamaha. Instead of working 0 hours per week,it's more like 30. Where are my 360 days of vacations per year? Instead of 5 sex sessions per day, it's more like 5 per year (in a good year). I'm drinking too much chianti classic instead of monfortino conterno, .....
My life sucks sad, I must be doing something wrong for sure smile ....

Oh my god Alex I can totally feel your sadness - I didn't get my pool either. And let's not even talk about cars..its much sadder story.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am blessed with far more than any man deserves and I cherish every moment of this life I've been given. I am honored to be loved by the ones I love and that they share the fantasies I have and I can share theirs.
With a whisper, a touch, a kiss,
I showed her the path,
She ran to the arms
Of baby's safe harbor.
Lurker
0 likes
50 percent of them.