Login

last reply
40 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
On a scale of 0-10, at about a 0.5. But I am very aggressive in life, and I also have a strong sense of how things will be, once certain problems are solved. Next month, I will be satisfied at about a 4. In July, this will probably increase to about a 6. When I've reached my true body goals in 6 months time, it will be at an 8. When I reach my finance goals, in about a year, I suspect every day will be a 10, simply because I have no problems with setting my life up in a way, where I'm getting satisfaction, at least 5 times a day, in some way or another. I'm a hedonist, so that is about what it would take for me to be truly satisfied. Perfect day way would be using the Fleshlight about 2 times in a day, fucking at least 3 women in BLD kind of way (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner), Getting at least 2 combo handjob/blowjobs, and I have to be inside a chick's asshole at least twice a day, with her willing to do ATM/gag/hardcore oral type rough sex.
Lurker
0 likes
No but I'm here to see if I cane get some fulfilled
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not fully at the moment but I'm working on them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Getting an awesome foot rub right now.

Life is great. :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Pshhh, nope!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before I met my beautiful Hidden, my own dreams and fantasies had never been fulfilled. How strange to go through half a life that way.

I have had the great fortune to do so many things - maybe not as much as some, but more than most, I hope. And yet, even with all that history, I never experienced anything like this floating world I have with my Hidden. Words fail it in the attempt to describe it. We are lovers here and in RL.

There is no fantasy she will not explore with me, and as far as dreams.... she is my dream.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl
I don't have to concern myself with basic wants. Money is not an issue, I l o v e my home, sometimes I can't believe that I get paid to do what I do for a living (although I'd love to be a famous writer I'd still miss the actual act of teaching), my health is fine so far, so far my family is happy and I'm loved extremely well. I have an intelligent, mature and experienced partner in life that understands my needs better than I do sometimes. He holds me tight but gives me my freedom too. Rare. They're all sort of undeserved blessings that I try to deserve.

I used to worry about security, now I worry about losing it. That's a whole new kind of anxiety.

So much of what you say is me also. I worked all my life for a moderate amount of wealth and possession but now I spend energy to preserve them. I'm finding that the old saying is true that states all the best things in life are what money can't buy. Love and family are at the top of the list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no, and they haven't been for many years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mostly but I always seem to want more. Is that human nature or am I just self centred?
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Nope. But if they all were, I'd probably be dead.

Never stop wanting more for yourself. smile
0 likes
Yes they are. Milik does everything in his power to make sure of that.
Click below to see