TV show

last reply
17 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
is there a tv show that you are obsessed with? or that is your secret obsession?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not obsessed but I really like Leverage. Cant wait for new episodes to start July 15!
Lurker
0 likes
liking bored to death at the mo
Lurker
0 likes
just recently started watching T.O.W.I.E. ....how sad is that?! Can't seem to tear myself away from it!!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
in the summertime .... my guilty pleasure is Big Brother!

(I hear there will be a Canadian Big Brother .... I am so gonna apply to get on that show!)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really like Revenge. And they say season 2 is coming out this September.
Hugs and Kisses,

Lurker
0 likes
Addicted to The Walking Dead....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ImYourHuckleberry
Addicted to The Walking Dead....

I was gonna say this. I want the new season nooowwwww!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

I was gonna say this. I want the new season nooowwwww!!

I agree... The Walking Dead does it for me as well. I also like a few tacky reality TV shows (yeah, I know, but it is a guilty pleasure).

For those that are craving Season Three of Walking Dead you can find the stellar Season Three trailer here, that was just released. Trailers are usually pretty lame, but this one is epic. Soooo excited for this season! smile

Walking Dead, Season 3 Trailer
Story Verifier
0 likes
Newsroom, Weeds, Breaking Bad, and ... yup, me too... The Walking Dead
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I agree... The Walking Dead does it for me as well. I also like a few tacky reality TV shows (yeah, I know, but it is a guilty pleasure).

For those that are craving Season Three of Walking Dead you can find the stellar Season Three trailer here, that was just released. Trailers are usually pretty lame, but this one is epic. Soooo excited for this season! smile

Walking Dead, Season 3 Trailer

Nooooo I cant view it in the UK sad Thought this was supposed to be 2012
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not much choice usually on french TV :/ . I'm still addicted to the Big Bang Theory and Sons of Anarchy.
Lurker
0 likes
There's nothing currently on TV I'm obsessed with but I am a massive Buffy The Vampire Slayer fiend.
Lurker
0 likes
South Park. And even though the episodes are online, I still can't watch them because my connection is too slow.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Remiel
Not much choice usually on french TV :/ . I'm still addicted to the Big Bang Theory and Sons of Anarchy.

Nor on American.daDbWgzD80NIVShY These I like as well.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I used to be a real TV addict, taping up to 12 shows each night on 4 VCRs. I am no longer taping any shows, and just turn n whatever show catches my eye at the moment. I do tend to like the cable channels during the summer, like the series shown on USA and TNT. and if you miss an episode, they replay them numerous times, so you can usually catch them all. and since there are often only 6-8 episodes per season, you don't have to invest that much time in them. Also, they often have a marathon where you can watch the whole season in one day.
Lurker
0 likes
I adore the big bang theory and will watch it on repeat!!
Used to love father ted and red dwarf, also I.T crowd and black books! Well anything that makes me laugh really. Oh and friends never fails to make me chuckle. I have seen a few episodes of 'EVerybody loves Raymond' and it makes me laugh so when I get time I will start with that. I recently discovered 'Misfits' and imo, in series 1 and 2, Nathan has been the best tv character ever!! Oh and gotta love the inbetweeners!!