There's a rumor in lush

last reply
49 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I hope the lounge stays. We need at least one public room that doesn't require a password. It's hard to meet people if they're all in their rooms and you can't get in without a password. I've met a lot of my friends the first time in either the lounge or the bedroom. Private rooms are fine for the purpose of privacy, but sometimes you need an open space.
Lurker
0 likes
such a charismatic lady, vann lol wow they have said everythng about u, i guess? So maybe like the devil, i would just also copy and paste them, lol i guess u know wat i really feel having u my friend and my teacher lol.. As regards lounge, its a very special room, it is where i've met new friends, some special persons dear to me, some brilliant minds where i've learned reality outside my country where stuffs about sex were not yet totaly open to be talked about. I stil have to improve my english lol. Im curious about the new room..
Lurker
0 likes
such a charismatic lady, vann lol wow they have said everythng about u, i guess? So maybe like the devil, i would just also copy and paste them, lol i guess u know wat i really feel having u my friend and my teacher lol.. As regards lounge, its a very special room, it is where i've met new friends, some special persons dear to me, some brilliant minds where i've learned reality outside my country where stuffs about sex were not yet totaly open to be talked about. I stil have to improve my english lol. Im curious about the new room..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by intelutside

Oh my pet you are so sweet thank you, We will have more fun in the new room I hope so. hi and study hard now no messing around in the lush while you doing exam
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Savanna
]I heard Gav was going to blow up the old chat room, we have to move to the new room. Gav can you frame some pieces and sent it all the way to Israel. If not how about the door knob.

Memories' seven Months ago I join lush, it took me one month to enter the chat room, me shy and really really naive oh wait still like that, anyway my very first day I went in and out the chat room about twenty times it was crazy when someone said hi Savanna I close my face with my hands and blush so much I wanted the floor to open up and take me away. Sex site and me.

My English was bad oooops still is, and I settle down but I almost stayed away for good because I was so shocked at first, words in the sense of swear words was something to get used too. The attention was so overwhelming from guys that it went to my head.
Oh what fun it was. The Lush lounge what did I learn there, Wow what did I not learn, My first week someone ask me so what you wearing, Me innocently reply spaghetti strap, Him MMMM nice what color is your bra, Me dont be silly you cannot wear a bra with that it will show, Him oooooommmm oh yes that is so hot, Me yes I know you must know where I live it is very hot here, Him what else you wearing, Me oh and a shorts, Him aaaaa oh MMMMM, Me why you say that MMMM and aaa, Him because it sound good. Me oh okay, Him do you know what you doing to me, Me yes i'm talking to you, Lucky it was time for me to go. that was funny when I ask someone why he did that. I have learned people can be two people at the same time. Meeting new people everyday was great.

Camels I will never look at camel toe's again in the same way ever since I found out it looks like a Virgina, Domineering, men and woman Whips, toys, sex toys never seen one for real yet, here hoping it will change soon. I wish in my country that woman could be more open about sex and talk about it. Lush lounge I will missed you. May the new room give me as much pleasure, as the old lounge,

Hmm i think i took all my stuff from lounge long time a ago lol It was fun met new ppl and found new friends and i hope it wouldnt change
Lurker
0 likes
where would we all be with out our darling Savanna. always there to welcome you with hugs and kisses very caring always concerned and has a good word for every one even me. Your hallo is still shining bright and always will be, as you will always stand up for your self and your principles. Your a star that shines brighter than all the others. Hope the new room is where we will all find you when we need a welcome and some kindness and understanding. Hugs and kisses as always
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jackinandjillin
where would we all be with out our darling Savanna. always there to welcome you with hugs and kisses very caring always concerned and has a good word for every one even me. Your hallo is still shining bright and always will be, as you will always stand up for your self and your principles. Your a star that shines brighter than all the others. Hope the new room is where we will all find you when we need a welcome and some kindness and understanding. Hugs and kisses as always

That was so sweet thank you, I have tears in my eyes just reading you note here, I never thought or knew that I have so many friends here, this truly was nice from you thank you hugs and kisses always.
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, I'm here because somebody has a way of nagging me to death to do this thing. Love you Vanna. Yes, I know. You loved it when I called you that the first time and I think you still love it.

Well, anyway, what am I suppose to do/say here: I have been here in this little world of Lush since last May. Got to meet some very nice people and got to love a few here also.

Now what can I say about the lounge; For the peeps who know me I'm going to miss the rafters of the old place. Then the lounge had one of the greatest bars in the world (better than Cheers) and all that frequent the lounge we built it to what we wanted it to be.

Now back to Vanna; What can I say about Vanna, that hasn't already been said. Well, I can think of one thing. When I came into the lounge and the activity was too fast for me I would try to get out and tour the site, but Vanna would stop me and tell me to stay and just keep an eye out and join in when I could.

Vanna, without going all stupid here. You have been a joy to talk to and it has been my pleasure to have known you from the first day that I said hello to the day that should not have happened the way it did. You are an angel and a sweetheart, I know in the new format of the chatrooms you will be there to greet all who come in the same way you had in the lounge.

Now does this work or am I in the DAMN!!!! doghouse.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Charlie_Brown
Okay, I'm here because somebody has a way of nagging me to death to do this thing. Love you Vanna. Yes, I know. You loved it when I called you that the first time and I think you still love it.

Well, anyway, what am I suppose to do/say here: I have been here in this little world of Lush since last May. Got to meet some very nice people and got to love a few here also.

Now what can I say about the lounge; For the peeps who know me I'm going to miss the rafters of the old place. Then the lounge had one of the greatest bars in the world (better than Cheers) and all that frequent the lounge we built it to what we wanted it to be.

Now back to Vanna; What can I say about Vanna, that hasn't already been said. Well, I can think of one thing. When I came into the lounge and the activity was too fast for me I would try to get out and tour the site, but Vanna would stop me and tell me to stay and just keep an eye out and join in when I could.

Vanna, without going all stupid here. You have been a joy to talk to and it has been my pleasure to have known you from the first day that I said hello to the day that should not have happened the way it did. You are an angel and a sweetheart, I know in the new format of the chatrooms you will be there to greet all who come in the same way you had in the lounge.

Now does this work or am I in the DAMN!!!! doghouse.

charlie always the drama queen, Since we met and have been friends you were more in the dog house, then the lounge
and yes What can I say, men never think, Oh wait they do think but just not with there brains. Charlie Brown always friends and thank you for always looking out for me. In the new room the corner will still be yours, and Gav will replace the doghouse, bigger and better, so you can bring all your toys along.
Lurker
0 likes
hhhmm blowing up the lounge would somehow blow up all the memories i have and learned. but i just hope gav would spare and wont do that. and sav dont worry im pretty much sure that wherever you may be and go people will always notice you and welcome you. plus you'll learn much more than usual. so cheer up loves smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fritzies
hhhmm blowing up the lounge would somehow blow up all the memories i have and learned. but i just hope gav would spare and wont do that. and sav dont worry im pretty much sure that wherever you may be and go people will always notice you and welcome you. plus you'll learn much more than usual. so cheer up loves smile

Oh yes my wish too, Gav see we all have memories there. Good, Bad, it was all part of learning, Fritzies you are a great girl, here hoping you will have a better time in the new room, have fun my friend, and thank you
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by petitanglaise
Who cares about the louge, WE LOVE SAVANNA! heart hahaha

i agree on WE LOVE SAVANNA!! who doesn't?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fritzies
Quote by petitanglaise
Who cares about the louge, WE LOVE SAVANNA! heart hahaha

i agree on WE LOVE SAVANNA!! who doesn't?

would you like to know? giggles, me too hhahaha
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I Beleive IN STYLE not FASHION

Beware DEVIL is here
Lurker
0 likes
Sad to see the old rooms go - but a new year brings a new beginning - just need to work out how to use these new fandangled rooms!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Everyone loves you Savanna, how could I be any different? What's not to love, after all.
Lurker
0 likes
The new works like the old, except you can add emotions (if you want to) or block out somebody.
Lurker
0 likes
Drama over a chat room?
Lurker
0 likes
Where's that llama when you need her?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Drama over a chat room?

Now I wonder what was the drama about