Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There is already a topic of phobias? If there is not, we should confess: WHAT'S YOUR PHOBIA?

last reply
117 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spiders and claustrophobia, not overly keen on clowns either..
Chuckanator
0 likes
Lol. Spiders but roaches too.

My story is when I was a pilot for the US Army flying a gun ship. I was in an undisclosed area where there was much jungle. The bugs were enormous. One morning I was relieved of my duty as officer of the day and returned to my hooch located just above the orderly room. Got into my bunk quietly. Trying not to disturbed the others at 4am. I tucked in the mosquito net carefully and layed back. Right in front of my face was this six inch flying roach. I reflexed upward but I was trapped in the net and knocked over my steel wall locker. The huge boom the wall locker made as it crashed to the floor made the officer that relieved me think we were being shelled. He pushed the ASAP button that sounded the alarm and had all the crews running out to their helicopters. From that time on everyone referred to me as Lt. Roach.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if this counts a phobia, but due to the nature of my job, about once or twice a month I have to wear tie to work. However, almost when I start to tie the, there is mild panic that I will forget how. I haven't forgotten yet, but when I do. . . I guess the Alzheimer's support group.
Lurker
0 likes
fear of heights..

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm too afraid to answer this post.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a significant phobia of looking stupid. Which makes me a pretty boring person because there a lot of ways to look stupid. Also am a little afraid of the dark.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a fear of stupid people, which is why I keep my interactions with others to a great minimum.

Love Bug
0 likes
Wet grass, I will go to great lengths to avoid it.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I hate elevators. I will always take the stairs.

I panic when I am in them.

I hate when people ring my doorbell. I hate solicitors. I find them very annoying and not necessary. In today's world most are con artists and are looking to rob you. One talks to you at the front while the other is robbing your house...

I get very nervous when vans park next to my car. My father always told me never to park next to one ever.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Not keen on heights and hate wasps. But my biggest problem is Cenosillicaphobia.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Lurker
0 likes
I have a big fear of heights so much so I won't take two steps on a step ladder
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if it's an actual phobia, but if I can't breath or think I'm not going to be able to breath, I freak out. I'm not claustrophobic, but went camping one summer in the awful heat of early August. Even at night, it was still over 90 and there was no wind blowing at all. When i got in the tent, I paniced. Had to sleep in a lounger that night.
Leah Harvey

https://www.lushstories.com/leahharvey1821

My stories can all be found by clicking the link above. Take a chance. I know you'll enjoy yourself. I always do...

My latest stories - https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/guest-of-honor.aspx https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/extreme-measures.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
fucking snakes,all of the slithering little fucks
Lurker
0 likes
hmmmm, i suppose all of mine can be really seen as the phobia of the unknown..

i am still fearful of the dark, the ocean and what lives in it, show rides i think i am going to fall out of them, circus (especially if there is lions) and most of all i am like a mother bear with my daughters, i fear so much of the chance of anyone taking or hurting them, of course we all do, but this governs so much of my life
Lurker
0 likes
heights
somewhat claustrophobic
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Not really a severe phobia, but some animals/insects do scare me.

I dislike most reptiles (especially snakes), weird insects (I like spiders though), small rodents (rats, mice), and even birds. I know this might sound weird, but birds really scare the crap out of me. Once I was shopping in a pet shop, and just as I turned around there was this huge parrot right before my face. The clerks just let that thing hang on a perch in the middle of the store. Argh! I almost had an heart attack.

Actually, I do find most birds gorgeous, but I just don't like interacting with them.

Funnily enough, my sister bought me a chinese water dragon when I moved in my first apartment:

I did find it gorgeous/awesome, but yeah, it took me a while before I dared taking it in my hands. It was a baby when I received it and only around 6 inches long, but then I did a quick research on the web and... fuck that thing could grow as long as 3 feet! Plus I had to feed it with all sorts of weird insects!

Sadly (or luckily), it died after only 2-3 months. I never knew exactly why it died, but my theory was that the wood chips in his 'aquarium' contained toxic elements.

I love big animals though. I think I'd prefer being face to face with a bear than having a mouse rattling on my foot.
Lurker
0 likes
I am scared of death.
I don't like the idea of forever ceasing.
Lurker
0 likes
Arachnophobia for me.....
Story Verifier
0 likes
I am currently trying to confront my phobia of German Sausages........ I fear the Wurst.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by angieseroticpen
I am currently trying to confront my phobia of German Sausages........ I fear the Wurst.

Post Of The Month... LOL!

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
fear of heights..

I must admit that for me, this pic beats Mount Rushmore.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
clowns creepy bastards

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Simply put, the dark. I can handle my room being dark, I can handle being in a dark movie theater, I can even handle being outside in the dark with friends, but the second I'm by myself, in pitch blackness, with nobody around me, I'm absolutely terrified, and frozen.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Just back from seeing my Doctor after suddenly finding that I am scared of Santa. He told me that I was suffering from Claus-trophobia.