last reply
9 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
CurlyFries
0 likes
The Smell of Vagina

Just because Valentine's Day is over, don't let that stop you from getting this for that special someone in your life!

"VULVA original is the natural scent of a woman's vagina captured in a sleek glass vial..."

Looks like they're running a contest, so maybe you too can win your own bottle of vag juice.

No need to thank me for finding this.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
In case anyone was wondering, it is actually not too far off lol.

I male friend of mine from college bought one of these for a laugh about 3 months ago when he saw it on the Jonathan Ross show.

Ordered from the original website - http://www.vulva-original.com/

However - don't opt for the imitation when the real thing is so much better
Lurker
0 likes
LOL Sorry but this made me laugh.

Plus, they don't all smell exactly the same. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I can't say much more.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
Plus, they don't all smell exactly the same. ;)

Exactly.. lol..
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The commercial video is hilarious. Looks like it's eau de sweaty pussy. Love the cinematic ending when the guy is smelling his fingers like a perve. I can't imagine anyone buying this to wear in public, although it's great as a gag gift.

This is also probably ideal for creepy guys that can't get laid so instead they can just spray this onto their fingers and sniff or douse their fleshlight with it and enjoy the fragrant fruits of their imaginations.

Or cheating guys can keep it on hand as way to get out of a tight jam. "You stink of pussy! Where were you tonight??" "Relax honey, I wasn't fucking around. It's just my new Vulva cologne."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty
I can't say much more.

I'm with you on this one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eau de Freshly Licked Orgasmic Pussy Cologne: It's what real men wear. Old Spice is for Bi-Curious Sailors. LOL j/k
Lurker
0 likes
K, so who bought some? be honest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This made my night ahaha. I wonder how they make it... *visualizes a sweaty lady exercising with a tube connected to her bits and a bottle on the other end