Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pizza Burger: A 2,500-Calorie 'Fat Bomb'

last reply
20 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Burger King is set to launch the Pizza Burger - a two-in-one dish that contains more than 2,500 calories and is four times the size of the chain's Whoppers.

The meal will delight fast-food fans when it is exclusively introduced at Burger King's Whopper Bar in Times Square, New York, next month.

read more at Yahoo! news

Quite the gut bomb! Good luck getting it down. And unlike other large burger restaurants BK will most likely not put a picture of you on the wall for eating it within an hour.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
I can feel the heart attack coming just by looking at it!
This has to be a joke.
wow, no wonder America is the fat capital of the world.
assuming 2500 calories in six slices, each slice would be close to 417 calories. That is still quite a bit.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
I'd order two.... lol MAN THAT's COOL!!! can't wait can't wait.
Quote by Jillicious
assuming 2500 calories in six slices, each slice would be close to 417 calories. That is still quite a bit.

A Burger King Whopper sandwich

Nutritional value per serving

Serving size 1 sandwich (290 g)
Energy 670 kcal (2,800 kJ)
Carbohydrates 51 g
Sugars 11 g
Dietary fiber 3 g
Fat 39 g
saturated 11 g
trans 1.5 g
Protein 28 g
Sodium 1120 mg (49%)
Energy from fat 350 kcal (1,500 kJ)
Cholesterol 115 mg
Quote by MrNudiePants

I want one.

that thing would be lunch and dinner for me. Maybe even breakfast too! I still want one too anyway!
That just looks nasty!!!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Quote by MrNudiePants

I want one.

I'll take one but my girlfriend she just gagged lol
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by MrNudiePants

I want one.

I'll take one but my girlfriend she just gagged lol

How are you going to work off all those calories baby? ;)

and yeah....*GAG*

Somebody in the food industry told me once that McDonalds put gherkins in their hamburgers because if they didn't, the FDA would classify them as confectionary due to their massive sugar content
Quote by chefkathleen
You know shit like this offends me to no end. As do eating contests. Pie eating, hot dog eating, etc.

Oh, I don't know. I've eaten enough pie in my day. Never knew there were contests for it though...
Why do I have a feeling you would Place if not win in that contest?
Put some maple syrup and some chocolate chips in it, and it will be perfect! Keep serving me until I turn into an immobile bovine!
Quote by Trimble
Put some maple syrup and some chocolate chips in it, and it will be perfect! Keep serving me until I turn into an immobile bovine!

Ew
Pizza Burgers?? What are they?? Have not seen on, have not eaten one and have not tasted on soooo whats so great about them......