Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The new Call of Duty game

last reply
23 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
its a common joke from where i live and in a lot of places that Call of duty is 1. mans favourite game and 2. women hate it cause they cant get the man away from it.

was wondering if anyone is getting the new one? and if anyone has been really pissed off by the game in the past.

hehehe silly
My husband loves the COD games and I'm sure Santa will be bringing him the new one too. He's even considered getting the Jeep Wrangler that is COD black ops edition.
Doesn't bother me when he's on with it. I'm usually on Lush when he is. Then after a couple of hours we meet in the middle for real life stuff.
At last I finally know what COD is! I never asked, but I thought it was some kinda crazy game about fishing.
Quote by LusciousLola
At last I finally know what COD is! I never asked, but I thought it was some kinda crazy game about fishing.

busts up!! love it Lola!!

Van
I plan on getting it as soon as I get my good pc back - I'm on a spare right now.... *ugh*
That's a good game. I just started playing Singularity, which is great, too.
Quote by roccotool
That's a good game. I just started playing Singularity, which is great, too.

yeah, I've been wanting to pick that up too, I've heard it's good.
Didn't I see something in the news about a large number of copies getting ripped off or something?? Maybe it was something else, but I thought it had 'COD' linked to the title. Anyway....

My husband has played pc fps games for years...it used to get on my nerves back in the day because we only had one pc, and of course you know how that goes, gotta share time on it.

I've always been a console and Arcade games fan from way back (Asteroids, Space Invaders, Centipede, Galaga, *coughs* Pong! and just about any Pinball machine I came across) stuff like that you know.

Well...imagine his sheer joy (*sarcasm*, cause he wasn't that joyous LOL), when I decided I wanted to learn the pc games he was into. I really only got into one of them wholeheartedly, and that was Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Ravenshield (FPS)...oh man, I utterly fell in love with that game and played it up until it pretty much died out for good, which is when COD 4 (I think it was) came out. Needless to say, we ended up with two gaming computers and quite often would battle it out with each other, fun times smile lol.

He's more into the larger team based games like BF2 and COD and what not, I never really could get into those ones. So yeah, he'll probably get the new one as well. Cool with me though, cause we each still have our own comps and I can peruse Lush or whatever while he's busy chillin' and killin'.
Mine plays COD on X-Box so he can play on the large screen. He had X-Box live for awhile but there's tons of kids on there whose voice hasn't changed and they've just learned swear words. He said it's very annoying.
Quote by chefkathleen
Mine plays COD on X-Box so he can play on the large screen. He had X-Box live for awhile but there's tons of kids on there whose voice hasn't changed and they've just learned swear words. He said it's very annoying.

That's one of the reasons I play on the PC - you don't have to deal with those little kids whose mommies haven't told them to go to bed yet. Well, not as much anyway. =P
Quote by shooterx
Quote by chefkathleen

That's one of the reasons I play on the PC - you don't have to deal with those little kids whose mommies haven't told them to go to bed yet. Well, not as much anyway. =P

Right. That's why he usually plays offline. Plus a 40" screen is better than 17".
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by shooterx
Quote by chefkathleen

Right. That's why he usually plays offline. Plus a 40" screen is better than 17".

Not when you're less than 2 feet from it - plus, the pixels on a 40" are like the size of a pencil eraser. I have a 1680x1050 20" widescreen. Talk about high-def.
I'd still pit my HDTV/LCD against a 20 incher anytime. Plus the theater surround sound makes the floors rumble.
got black ops on monday its ok i dont think its as good as MW2 but we'll see maybe it will grow on me?
I got it for my neighbor's son, who I practically raise. He has not been off the damn x-box since I gave it to him last night. Which is bad, because I get no time to play it either!
Quote by chefkathleen
I'd still pit my HDTV/LCD against a 20 incher anytime. Plus the theater surround sound makes the floors rumble.

I play with headphones - they work best for me as I can hear where people are. They also have a built- in microphone so I can shoot shit with my buddies haha. The other advantage of a pc is the control scheme - keyboard + mouse is superior to a gamepad for first person shooters. =P
Quote by shooterx
Quote by chefkathleen

I play with headphones - they work best for me as I can hear where people are. They also have a built- in microphone so I can shoot shit with my buddies haha. The other advantage of a pc is the control scheme - keyboard + mouse is superior to a gamepad for first person shooters. =P

i got turtle beaches for my xbox, talk about pwnage. plus i got a 24" hd widescreen monitor. now we are talking about gamingsilly
beaches are amust
Quote by shooterx
Quote by chefkathleen

I bet the larger hi-def screen for playing on console is pretty sweet, though I'm with Shooterx about playing on the pc. Headset saved my arse from being shot a number of times lol, and being able to goof off with fellow players is a blast. I would have to say the mouse and keyboard would be a lot easier to manipulate for controlling the different elements of FPS games. I've just become partial to pc gaming versus consoles, I enjoyed playing the PS2 and Nintendo and stuff, but once I started gaming on this nice system...no comparison in my opinion.
prefer consoles for ease, and sitting on my comfy sofa getting smashed on COD
I...HATE...I repeat HAAATE COD to many guys are extremly addicted to that game ..you would think since you have to pay for college people would be getting the most from it right? wrong..on tuesday when it came out NO ONE WAS IN SCHOOL!!! can you say obsessed..ugh
Quote by Butterfly
Quote by shooterx
Quote by chefkathleen

I bet the larger hi-def screen for playing on console is pretty sweet, though I'm with Shooterx about playing on the pc. Headset saved my arse from being shot a number of times lol, and being able to goof off with fellow players is a blast. I would have to say the mouse and keyboard would be a lot easier to manipulate for controlling the different elements of FPS games. I've just become partial to pc gaming versus consoles, I enjoyed playing the PS2 and Nintendo and stuff, but once I started gaming on this nice system...no comparison in my opinion.

My kind o' girl! Yeah, I'm a PC baby all the way - I started on consoles, but once I discovered counter-strike for PC... Let's just say that it was love at first sight.
First Person Shooters let alon COD aren't really my thing except the first two halos and doom oh god they are SOOO much fun.
Quote by shooterx
Quote by Butterfly
Quote by shooterx
Quote by chefkathleen

My kind o' girl! Yeah, I'm a PC baby all the way - I started on consoles, but once I discovered counter-strike for PC... Let's just say that it was love at first sight.

I don't play many games but when I do I like hooking up a high def projector with a sound system. Now that is a very large clear picture and with the sound up high it feels like the bullets are zipping right by your head...