The enjoyment of giving pleasure

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I just uploaded a clip from an old movie. It shows a beautiful girl's encounter with a retarded boy. The girl learns that the boy has become sexually mature but he is unable to find a sexual partner. He is also unable to masturbate properly because he has never "touched" a woman or even seen one naked (she already knows these when the scene begins). She feels sorry for him and decides to let the boy see her body and teaches him few things about intimacy. At the end, when she sees that the boy is suffering hard, she performs several sexual acts to satisfy him. She also reminds him that masturbation or the loveless sex which she is offering are "only a dream" and he shouldn't confine himself to these, but should strive to find his "own girl" who he loves.

What drew my attention is the enjoyment which the girl gets. She's beautiful and could find a handsome man if she was just looking for some sexual pleasure. But she's happy to offer "one way" sex to a retarded boy and thus enabling him to masturbate properly for the rest of his life - which is undoubtedly very important and a life changer for him - while she gets no sexual pleasure at all.

I think it shows that sex is not just about sexual pleasure for us; it's also about giving pleasure to our partners. The more we mature, the latter becomes more important. I believe that emotionally mature people actually enjoy giving that pleasure more than receiving sexual pleasure from partners, thus sex becomes more emotional than physical.

I think most people believe that the girl in that clip is naughty or a pervert. But I believe what she does is beautiful and mature.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotMILF
I just uploaded a clip from an old movie. It shows a beautiful girl's encounter with a retarded boy. The girl learns that the boy has become sexually mature but he is unable to find a sexual partner. He is also unable to masturbate properly because he has never "touched" a woman or even seen one naked (she already knows these when the scene begins). She feels sorry for him and decides to let the boy see her body and teaches him few things about intimacy. At the end, when she sees that the boy is suffering hard, she performs several sexual acts to satisfy him. She also reminds him that masturbation or the loveless sex which she is offering are "only a dream" and he shouldn't confine himself to these, but should strive to find his "own girl" who he loves.

What drew my attention is the enjoyment which the girl gets. She's beautiful and could find a handsome man if she was just looking for some sexual pleasure. But she's happy to offer "one way" sex to a retarded boy and thus enabling him to masturbate properly for the rest of his life - which is undoubtedly very important and a life changer for him - while she gets no sexual pleasure at all.

I think it shows that sex is not just about sexual pleasure for us; it's also about giving pleasure to our partners. The more we mature, the latter becomes more important. I believe that emotionally mature people actually enjoy giving that pleasure more than receiving sexual pleasure from partners, thus sex becomes more emotional than physical.

I think most people believe that the girl in that clip is naughty or a pervert. But I believe what she does is beautiful and mature.

This actually reminds me of a case that went to CA courts in attempt to decriminalize prostitution. The sex worker serviced a man who was wheelchair bound, and both consented to it. This was a regular thing, and honestly likely the only way the wheelchair bound man experienced physical intimacy.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I usually get more satisfaction giving pleasure than receiving, which is fortunate since I'm usually better at giving pleasure than my partners are in reciprocating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it a representation of the sexy little minx that you are?
I think it's a moral aspect, not a sexual one. This is purely personal education, and nothing else. Doing good (in the case you described, the awakening of sexual pleasure), and getting pleasure from it, it says a lot about a person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to give pleasure and teach a woman how to accept it. Yes, as Varv suggests, it is partly personal education, i. e., it has to be done with great care---GREAT care.
0 likes
I prefer giving than receiving. I enjoy watching his sexual emotions slowly start to show.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I once had an encounter with a guy (I’m male) that was completely one-sided. I pleased him orally for several hours, and loved it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i enjoy giving pleasure orally, preferably for a long time, to f or m
Butterfly
0 likes
Its incredible, especially when you know that you are better at giving pleasure...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HotMILF

I read your newly posted story today and decided to take a look at your profile. while there I discovered the video which led me to this forum posting. as you said, I am sure that many people will label this young lady a nympomaniac and perverted but I found it to be quite a tender and loving moment. what others might dismiss as dirt or smut is a very compassionate and caring occasion. if you will allow me to say, romantic even. her joy in giving pleasure and not worrying about her own is sensual in it's own regard heart