Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The 6 sixes!

last reply
3 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
This topic was on the radio this morning and just thought I would get your opinion. We all know guys rate girls on a 1 to 10 scale but girls also have their own way to rate guys, the 6 sixes. Guys must have:

Six pack abs
Six months since last relationship
Six hundred horse power car or at least a powerful and fast one (sorry your not cool if you own a prius)
Six figure income
Six feet tall
Six inch cock

So what do you think of these? How many do you or your man have? Are you or is your guy any less of a man if he doesn't have these?

No need to tell us which ones you or your man have. I have one of these!
The decisions we make dictate the life we have.
Follow your dreams, for those that do not will only try to discourage others.
I used to require that any man I dated be 6 ft. tall or more. What a waste of time!!!! I do like the 6-pack abs! LOL
There can be many things that make a guy attractive. If yoy set too many hard & fast rules you'll let the really great ones slip by.
Honest, decent, genuine, funny and faithful are very important and also a guy that doesn't require more mirror time than I do.
Quote by MissyLuvsYa

Honest, decent, genuine, funny and faithful are very important

I'll second that!

a guy that doesn't require more mirror time than I do.

Any way I can vote for that one more than once? lol!

six pack? I just want him to be healthy and clean.

six hundred horse power car? Something that won't break down every hundred kilometers is good enough.

six figure income? A gal can dream, but if he's not out spending the pittance he DOES get on drugs and alcohol and hookers and other tasteless things, then I'm happy.

six feet tall? Also nice but I'd love a short man who treated me nice and knew how to take care of himself more than I'd love a six foot tall asshole.

six inch cock? A guy with agile fingers stands a better chance with me. ;D
This is mostly untrue unless the woman is shallow.
Thanks Krystall as I only fit two of the six .