Teacher Fantasies

last reply
23 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
As an offshoot from another thread, what real life crush, fantasy or experience did you have with a teacher in your life? What would you do if you saw him/her toiday?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My swimming coach when I was 14 or 15. One day in the pool after everyone was gone. If I saw him again today, I would slap him. I dated this guy steve for two years. I had sex with my swimming coach when steve and I were temporarily broken up. Then we got back together and several months later, I walked into steve's bedroom and saw the two of them having sex.....

Also a Spanish tutor fairly recently. He's more of an amigo than a tutor and only a few years older than me. I see him once a week (including today) things were no different than normal.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
My swimming coach when I was 14 or 15. One day in the pool after everyone was gone. If I saw him again today, I would slap him. I dated this guy steve for two years. I had sex with my swimming coach when steve and I were temporarily broken up. Then we got back together and several months later, I walked into steve's bedroom and saw the two of them having sex.....

Also a Spanish tutor fairly recently. He's more of an amigo than a tutor and only a few years older than me. I see him once a week (including today) things were no different than normal.

Steve and the swimming coach were having sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by rxtales

yup
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by rxtales

yup

2 guys?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by rxtales
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by rxtales

yup

2 guys?

yup
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by rxtales
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by rxtales

yup

2 guys?

yup

Ohhhh.... (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A (female) friend and I both had a crush on a (female) prof in college. I entertained that fantasy (2 and 3 way) a fair amount at the time, but have thought about it only rarely since. If I saw her today... it would probably be at her retirement party.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mr. Evans.....was the football coach, but also taught English, and taught it with enthusiasm. I was far from the only girl to have a thing for him. Unfortunately, the damnable bitch of a science teacher got to marry him. Every girl in school wanted to kill her...
Never had a thing for any of the my college profs except I might have had a bit of a girl crush/heroine worship for one of my bio teachers, she was just super cool and I always wanted to just hang out with her because she was as big of a geek as I was.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ooh I had the biggest crush on our history teacher! such a cutie and very smart and also the kind of smart ass that the dim bulbs didn't even notice the insults!

Oh how I wanted to crawl into his lap behind his desk. If I saw him now who knows but if he is still a hottie then I might try to have a little fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's just say I had an early awareness of sexuality. That being said, the only teacher I ever had a crush on was my first grade teacher. None of the nuns in parochial school...or the hags I had in high school afterward were of any interest.
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
I had a crush on my social studies,english, and homeroom teacher. I never did anything because I was in 5th grade.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had the biggest crush on my Homeroom teacher, if I saw her again I would love to get after school detention and make love to her on her desk.
In High school I also had a social studies teacher that would have all the guys in the first 2 rows of class and she would sit on her deck in a dress and would open and close her legs. If one was lucky you had a great view.
Lurker
0 likes
Sixth grade. I had a beautiful black grad student from USC doing some assistant teaching work. The way she looked at me, I just knew she had it in for me. If this were France, let me tell you...
Lurker
0 likes
I still have the biggest crush on a junior-high teacher.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Mr. DeMarco......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I still have the biggest crush on a junior-high teacher.

I wonder who that is.luiWphBtiFce6fyU

How about a trainer... My teachers were/still are all stuck up bitches

My horse riding trainer!

OMG

The hottest ass in the world!!!
Lurker
0 likes
My school had a drop-dead gorgeous (looks+body) substitute teacher, at one point, when I were in 8th or 9th grade and I was 15-16 years old. He was also a life guard at the swim bath, every weekend, which we (all the girls had a crush on him) soon found out.

So guess who found their way ways to the swim bath every weekend, in the time span he was the substitute teacher at our school? Not to mention after he stopped at my school...
Lurker
0 likes
I had a huge crush on a junior high art teacher. I was like 12-14 years old and she was in her 20's. I'd fantasize about being under her desk with my head up her skirt during class and I wanted her to Queen me regularly in her appartment.

http://femalesupremacist.org/subject_queening.html
Lurker
0 likes
I had a cruch on my gym teacher once. She has a beautiful body and she would wear tight clothes with a nipple poking through everyday. I never did anything though.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
i had a hudge crush on my econ and goverment teacher my senior year but never done anything
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Forum Whore
0 likes
Senior year, science teacher. He was 24 (which means he's 25 now.) and he has -the- finest ass I've ever seen on a man. I mean, when this guy turned to write stuff on the board, NO one was looking at the board....just saying. My mind would wander to wonderful places. He was adorable and his face lit up when we watched Wall-E during our space section. He may have acted like a teenager with us at that point, but there were times when he was a man! He showed us a tape of him playing lacrosse (which explains his ass...*drool*) and he was just so......*sigh* mmmm I never did anything about it, because I was still his student, and I didn't want him to get fired, because that would mean I'd never get to see his ass...I mean him again.

And the same year, my English teacher. She's tiny, also 25, but oh my word, she was adorable and gorgeous! She came to our prom dressed in a gold knee-length dress and I swear, anyone who was attracted to women's jaws collectively dropped when she walked in. Even people who are not attracted to women were like "holy shit!" *sigh* never did anything to her...*cough* I mean, about this.

I think I wrote something about Mr. BestAss though....I should post it at some point.

If I saw either of them, I'd invite them over for a fun day with my boyfriend and myself...bring out the swing!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was in 10th grade, my English teacher was one of the hottest women I had ever seen. Trim, and of medium height, with long curly brown hair, she never wore a bra to school. Her breasts were on the smallish side, and you could easily see the shape of her nipples as they poked through the thin fabric of the blouses she wore. She featured heavily in my masturbation fantasies back then! (LOL)
Lurker
0 likes
Freshman year in high school,,she was a red head,,not very tall,,wore mini skirts during class,,and suntan colored hosiery,,,.
some years later I got several jobs at her home, doing remodeling work,,from time to time,,and after spending a lot of time in her home,,I came to understand why her husband has his own bedroom,, and his spending many hours in the garage working on old cars.