Studies show more bisexual women 'go' anal than straight women

last reply
9 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Artistic Tart
0 likes
WHY ARE BISEXUAL WOMEN MORE LIKELY TO HAVE TRIED ANAL SEX?

"Move on to anal sex, and the pattern gets even stranger. Again, women attracted mostly to men are more likely to say they've had anal sex with a man than are women attracted only to men. And in the case of anal sex, the gap is huge: While 30 percent of the totally straight women say they've had anal sex, 55 percent of the mostly straight women say they've done it. But get this: Among women who say they're attracted equally, mostly, or exclusively to women, the figure is 41 percent. Lesbian and bisexual women are more likely than totally straight women to say they've had anal sex with a man.
If you find this number hard to believe, check it against a related finding in the same table: 48 percent of women who self-identify as gay or bisexual report having had anal sex with a man, compared with 33 percent of women who self-identify as straight. This gap is true of anal sex, but not of vaginal or oral sex.
What could explain this?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is way over my head and my pea-sized brain. Either that or further proof that women are impossible to understand.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
WHY ARE BISEXUAL WOMEN MORE LIKELY TO HAVE TRIED ANAL SEX?

"Move on to anal sex, and the pattern gets even stranger. Again, women attracted mostly to men are more likely to say they've had anal sex with a man than are women attracted only to men. And in the case of anal sex, the gap is huge: While 30 percent of the totally straight women say they've had anal sex, 55 percent of the mostly straight women say they've done it. But get this: Among women who say they're attracted equally, mostly, or exclusively to women, the figure is 41 percent. Lesbian and bisexual women are more likely than totally straight women to say they've had anal sex with a man.
If you find this number hard to believe, check it against a related finding in the same table: 48 percent of women who self-identify as gay or bisexual report having had anal sex with a man, compared with 33 percent of women who self-identify as straight. This gap is true of anal sex, but not of vaginal or oral sex.
What could explain this?"

Is it me or is that very easy to explain?

Women who are attracted to both men and women, rather than just men, are simply more sexually adventurous and willing to try new and different things.

Extend that survey out to other " " sexual practices, Group sex, roleplay, bondage etc and I'm sure the numbers will consistently who bisexual women will have tried more of them.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Adding to Jacknife's post about bisexual women being more sexual experimental in general... I think it's also an age/generational thing. Never has it been so "trendy" for women to swing both ways. Apologies to the true lesbians reading this, but you know what I mean. We've created a culture where the "bi girl" is seen as hotter, sexier and more sexually liberated than the straight girl thanks to MTV and Katy Perry. It's socially acceptable and even encouraged. And the younger generation (in general) is definitely much more sexually open-minded. Anal sex went from being a few decades ago to now being part of the norm when it comes to the total sexual experience. Ass is the new pussy, after all.
Lurker
0 likes
"And in the case of anal sex, the gap is huge."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
This is way over my head and my pea-sized brain. Either that or further proof that women are impossible to understand.

I may be letting the ladies down here but yes, i'm inclined to agree with you there hun xoxox
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Okay this may sound fucked up.

But in my opinion the possibility of anal sex with a woman depends more on the guy... If a guy meets a certain number of criteria then when he asks or decides to slip a finger in the girl (anal virgin or not) will most likely be receptive.

Some of these criteria.

1. Don't be that guy that wants girls to be hoes then talks shit on them behind their back. Don't kiss and tell.

2. Wait until she fucking really wants you. Don't go for it the first few times or even the first twenty times you have sex. Wait until just the right moment... I guess that's hard to figure out but you'll just know.

3. Let her know you are into anal somehow. Don't just blurt it out over dinner. Just plant the seed and then wait.......... One day she'll want to do something special for you and that ass is yours! Just don't fuck it up and be too rough. Unless she likes that...

4. Show her that you are trust worthy. Anal takes a lot of trust.

5. Be mature about it.

6. Start with fingers and tongue. Yes tongue. If you use your tongue it shows her you really like her ass and are not grossed out by it. It'll put her at ease. Most of them are worried that 'something' might happen.. (I'm talking like an accident) don't fucking make fun of her if it does. Wait till she's gone to freak out.

Agree or disagree with me. These are my thoughts on this. Everygirl is differnt yeah bit most will do it if the GUY is worthy of it. Just saying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Which study? How was it done? Did they survey enough people to attain significance.

I can imagine how practicing bisexuals might be a bit more adventurous then their purely straight/gay counterparts. Dan Savage has written that bisexual is a transitional stage anyway, which I disagree. But I very much doubt if the study would hold up to close examination.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love women they are beautiful and elegant and adventuress.... but men have so much power and virility.... I love both at once I get to revel in a woman's love and feel a man's dominance... but I love anal is its via Dick or strap on its amazing I honestly feel like scrutiny woman is at least bi curious if not not full out bi sexual and if you havnt tried anal... its worth it. It doesn't matter if your gay or straight, if you said you won't try it, or if you think you won't like it... try it. I love it its so different and new every time .. mmmm hehe
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love women they are beautiful and elegant and adventuress.... but men have so much power and virility.... I love both at once I get to revel in a woman's love and feel a man's dominance... but I love anal is its via Dick or strap on its amazing I honestly feel like scrutiny woman is at least bi curious if not not full out bi sexual and if you havnt tried anal... its worth it. It doesn't matter if your gay or straight, if you said you won't try it, or if you think you won't like it... try it. I love it its so different and new every time .. mmmm hehe