Still looking good

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really do like to read stories about older women having sex with much younger men. But what always turns me off is, when the author writes something like: "Her body was still looking good..." and even worst: " ...for her age". Or something similar about her tits, arse and so on.

From my point of view this is very disrespectful to the women. Why can't they just write: "Her body looked good. She had great tits."

If a a man is attracted to older women. This is exactly what he is after. Caressing the body of an older women.
And not: "Thank god, she is still looking good. Even for her age."

Am I the only person who feels like that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a turn off to me too.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Push Push.

I would very much like to know other peoples opinion on this.

Kindest regards,
Regina
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The oldest woman I ever wrote about in a book was 38. I made sure she was attractive and very desired. Sometime I might write a story about an older woman, but I would celebrate her, not put her down.
Perhaps it is male writers that would be so tacky as to write something patronising abut an older woman.
Lurker
0 likes
I think its wrong to comment on a woman's body due to her age. After all we don't comment on saggy nut sacks do we?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Some people age better than others. Genetics may help, but more than likely it's because of exercize, nutrition, and being aware of staying healthy. So, man or woman, l see nothing wrong with saying so. Think, what makes a person sexy? What makes one attractive? And why would saying a woman looks good for her age be bad, and why would it be different from saying the same about a man?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by StephTaylor
I think its wrong to comment on a woman's body due to her age. After all we don't comment on saggy nut sacks do we?

Completely agree. The authors shouldn't make these kind of statements expressing surprise.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I totally agree.

Actually I am with a woman who is much older than me and I like it.
Of course she looked different when she was "my" age many years ago, but that does not matter to me.

Always lusted after these Mrs. Robinsons out there. smile