Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

So exactly where are we?

last reply
3 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
This is probably a weird question but me and my mate were discussing it and I would like some opinions.

We are 34 and 35 years old. We do not consider our selves middle aged but do not say we are young either...exactly where do we stand lol.

To me an older gentleman is over 45, but to some younger girls my mate is their idea of an "older gentleman" and I have been called a "cougar" a couple of times by younger men.

So what are we? Or does it just depend on the perspective of who is looking at us?
An open mind is the greatest thing on earth, it allows creativity, acceptance, and new ideas. It can encourage those locked in their own minds to break free and experience everything life has to offer. Open your mind to anything and everything, you never know what pleasures you may be missing!
I think it just depends on who you're dealing with. An 18 year old guy would see you as a cougar but a 60 year old would see you as a young'un.

I would see your your mate as an experienced older man ;)
Quote by Kinkynightmares
This is probably a weird question but me and my mate were discussing it and I would like some opinions.

We are 34 and 35 years old. We do not consider our selves middle aged but do not say we are young either...exactly where do we stand lol.

To me an older gentleman is over 45, but to some younger girls my mate is their idea of an "older gentleman" and I have been called a "cougar" a couple of times by younger men.

So what are we? Or does it just depend on the perspective of who is looking at us?

I think that you should enjoy yourself and not worry about the category. People will label your age against their own (as said MM, and older will call you young and the younger will call you older).

Van
Quote by Kinkynightmares

Time is relative. So it must also follow that age is relative as well. Perhaps your just relatives?
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.