105 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Stepdaddy1
Hearing a child laugh

Indeed. She's only a few months old and far away from talking, but just hearing her giggle and coo makes all of it worthwhile. She's such a happy baby!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Being in my own bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
other peoples happiness ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Waking up and taking my time not having to rush to get dressed and eat breakfast and rush to work.
Lurker
0 likes
Seeing my bf smile at me while staring in his big beautiful eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being accepted so warmly so very quickly.
In lust and dreams,

Ashlyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
simple things make me smile such as being sweet or an act of kindness. I am a cheerful person. I smile a lot. You can seldom see me frown or if I did, it only last for a second or two. My nature. I just love to smile. It brightens my day and those who see me smile too. smile

-------------------------------------

Lurker
0 likes
BabyFacye smile
Lurker
0 likes
A/C when it's in the upper 80s
Lurker
0 likes
Feeling really down but then stepping out for a late lunch to pick up a burger at a really great burger stand, one of the city's institutions. It had just rained and the sun was breaking through. I had my lunch in a park that had hardly any other people in it.
Lurker
0 likes
Freshly brewed Iced tea with sugar and lemon juice not that instant shit I mean the real thing on a very muggy hot summer day nothing better cept maybe for fresh made lemonade
Lurker
0 likes
warm weather,great weed and cold beer...
Lurker
0 likes
Hearing a favorite song played well by a live band.
Lurker
0 likes
This thread. What a nice change of pace.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
This thread. What a nice change of pace.

I hear ya sister no drama here lol
Lurker
0 likes
Getting the lawn done on a rather delightfully cool day coming in to relax on the computer with some ice cold fresh mad lemonade