last reply
19 replies
2.8k views
1 watcher
11 likes
Lurker
1 like
Hi Folks,

Just a quick question,what is the best way to get hairless cock and balls and to stop the irritation
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Go and get waxed easiest way to avoid irritation. Tweezers a good if you like prolonged torture, it would be interesting to see what number you get up too before you throw that idea out in the bin ;) good luck
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Tweezers

lmao ... now surely by the time you have finished you have to start again .. like Forth Bridge scenario.

using a sensitive skin shaving gel and one of those cheap BIC disposable razors (you get about 100 for 50 pence I think) I never get skin irritation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its quite difficult to find someone that does sack and crack waxing
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
From a woman's perspective, waxing gets the job done BUT can be very irritating at times not to mention, very unforgiving - once you apply it, there is no turning back. I prefer the process of surgaring for removing any unwanted hair but especially in those hard to reach places ;) Unlike wax, it IS forgiving which means if you apply it to an area and change your mind or made a mistake with where it's applied, you can remove it with warm water. And also unlike waxing, the irritation equation is minimal at best.

If these still seem to be too intense for you, you might consider having your woman help shave you 'down there' as part of your foreplay. I've done this before and it can be highly erotic especially if you can return the favour

Oh and tweezing? I'd pay to see any man choose this option!
Lurker
0 likes
I can't imagine Foghorn Leghorn without feathers..HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Waxing (done correctly)....hard wax, not soft wax and fabric strips!

Bare cock.......there is nothing that turns me on more than getting to play with a smooth, bare one! I love oral anyway but you give me one that's all soft bare skin and it's almost more than I can stand......OMG. Yes yes yes yes yes. When I dream about flings, magically they all have bare ones smile
Lurker
2 likes
My Cock, and Balls are Silky Smoooth, Love Itsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use a disposable razor in the shower and no irratation. only have to shave once a week now
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved cock is sexy. =P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've used scissors and a disposable razor. Never had a problem. But I don't shave all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
For the balls - shave them- use a good razor not a disposable to avoid nicks.
The rest - cut it short with scissors then use a dipilatory cream. It works well but be careful not to get it on your balls - it stings like hell I am told.
An old bf used this way regularly and he looked and felt great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Will have to try some of these creams. Shaving just doesn't seem to last smooth very long. She isn't really into licking hair!

0 likes

Disposable razors are very harsh get a good quality multi blade use proper shaving oil not menthol and don’t shave against the direction of growth. OR get a good quality foil head electric that’s what I use to keep my pussy smooth

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I use a razor. Just need to be careful with it. Love shaved cocks 😁

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I use a razor then smooth in some Nivea sensitive cream for men

Silly smooth afterwards

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I love having my cock and balls shaved so I shave regularly. Get a good razor, it will be sensitive the first time you do it so leave it a few days before doing it again. But it will be easier after a few times.

Rainbow Warrior
2 likes

My guys let me shave them.