Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy voiced Aussie male looking for advice on how/where to best use my assets.

last reply
9 replies
2 watchers
3 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hey everyone,

I'm a 27yo Australian guy with a sexy, deep, & soothing voice (so I've been told). I'm wondering if there is a demand at all for audio erotic fiction read with a nice voice/accent. I've been thinking of doing this for a while for some fun and to ideally make a bit of money to help get me through university.

I figured I'd ask the experts for some advice on where to look to post such things, stories to read, what you'd be interest in hearing/seeing me do. Any advice at all would be appreciated, also down for a chat. Open for anything really, looking to see what this world has to offer. (I hope its ok to post this kind of thing here, its my first day. biggrin)

-Eric.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Will you be using your natural voice or the professional voice you use to speak to customer service?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Could go either way, though my natural voice is quite 'professional' and clear, i guess. Im not particularly bogan.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Oohhh, very nice, very nice.

Now, can you read this to me?

--

In all honesty, a soothing voice and here's hoping a lush user contacts you to record their literature.

The Goddess
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Oohhh, very nice, very nice.

Now, can you read this to me?

--

In all honesty, a soothing voice and here's hoping a lush user contacts you to record their literature.

—————————

lol Impure might be joking but I’d love to hear it!

Firstly, welcome to Lush.

There is no function to record audio stories on Lush at the moment. However, I will do some further investigating & get back to you!

Great voice & no hint of the Qld accent! worship

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You have a great voice for recording.