Sexy bets to make playing video games

last reply
5 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Okay everyone my girlfriend and I are looking for some fun bets to make with one another when we are together playing video games. The problem is neither of us can think of anything the other wouldn't be open to. (no anal play of any kind for either of us) We are looking for advice from impartial sources about what we should do. We are going to be together in December Michigan. I mention this incase is inspires ideas for what we should do. Hope you comment. smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
Make the loser steak naked through the neighborhood! haha I bet its cold in Michigan in December, so you better make sure you win. Cold can lead to shrinkage which would not be desirable for a neighborhood streak! haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I made a bet with the hubby the other day that if I kicked his ass at Gears of War 2 (on insane) that he'd have to wear a pair of the leopard male lingerie aka nut huggers. He looked hot in them too! If he had kicked my ass then he would have his pick of outfit.
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Lurker
0 likes
Hahahah If I have to run threw the cold streets You and buying man panties
Lurker
0 likes
*are buying man panties and will be modeling in them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He had to wear them lol, they have their own unique charm ;)
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.