Login

Sexual Compatibilty

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So i pose a question to you all. How do you know if you are sexually compatible with someone? what are the indicators for you as an individual?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good question with variables of course. I don't think I've been compatible sexually to any pass partners, unless you can put as it was purely lust and good sex. So I'll have to ponder this question more to best explain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What qualifies as compatibility? Both enjoying oral sex would be one, both wanting to try different things, positions would be others
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you both encourage feeling fee to discuss sex?
Do both of you never judge either your fantasies or things you think you would like to try?
Are you both comfortable with your own sexuality?
Are you both completely comfortable with each others past and only want to develop the present and future sex with each other?

I am sure people can and will add more. Basically just being able to be open and honest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think i know when i'm sexually compatible with someone when we are chatting and we both discover that we both like the same things sexually meaning to be dominant and to be dominated among other things and we just go on for hours chatting . biggrin :P smile
Lurker
0 likes
If you're both completely satisfied with your sex life I'd say you're sexually compatible.
Lurker
0 likes
Sexual compatibility is complex and changeable. Sometimes you like a quickie, sometimes a slowie, sometimes gentle, sometimes rough, sometimes sensual, sometimes raw...moods change and with it our merging/meshing If we are always the same, it's gets boring and too predictable.