sex with co-workers?

last reply
210 replies
23.4k views
2 watchers
12 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
See my post of 27 May 2017. My coworkers are my employees and there is no sex at all with them.

But back in the mid 80s I was having a long term affair, with my boss. We still get together about once a month. I managed the shoe and asseries department in his family owner department store.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was super easy for me. One guy, I've been banging since I began working at the factory, for now, three years. He befriended me and it took almost a year of shameless flirting between the both of us and several cans of beer before I slept with him. As of now, we're considering making things official as boyfriend and girlfriend.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I've done so before but no matter how much fun you may think it'll be, it's more trouble then it's worth. Sure while your having sex it's great but afterwards when your no longer doing so, then it just becomes awkward cause you have to work with them, and see them on an everyday basis. There is a reason most company's have policy against co-worker s dating etc. The sad reality is most of us spend the majority of our days at work and when you do so doesn't leave much oppturinty for meeting someone else where.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Best not to. Some of the guys at work have tried it on with me at parties, but I don't respond.
Might be tempting at the time, but I'd regret it later, and the guy would probably brag to the others about getting off with me.
So I avoid getting drunk at work parties.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
The only time I ever had sex with a "co worker" was with my mentor while serving an internship at a law firm while completing law school. It was more of boyfriend/girlfriend kind of thing though. He was almost 10 years my senior, I was 26, he was 35. We grew quite close from the start and he rationalized our relationship as him not really being my boss and me not really being a member of the firm. I remember telling him that it was legal sophistry. We became and remain very good friends and the sex was fabulous with many many fond memories. He introduced me to anal sex for which I'm forever grateful.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, never. I keep my work life totally separate from my sex life. At work, I try to be the competent business-like worker, friendly but that is all.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm having sex with my boss.
Lurker
0 likes
Yup... Several coworkers have been lovers.
Lurker
0 likes
Only once...in the back of our cooler at the Pub...smiles
Lurker
0 likes
I would like that
0 likes
The two of us are open for sex anytime with anybody but we drawn the line with co-workers, neighbors(Ben and Kayln are exclude, lol) and are vanilla friends.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quite a few times when I was younger. I used to work in a dept store. I have had a few sessions in the stockroom with coworkers. A few more with customers in the change rooms. It is very easy to do. Harder to NOT do really.
0 likes
Quote by alison90
Quite a few times when I was younger. I used to work in a dept store. I have had a few sessions in the stockroom with coworkers. A few more with customers in the change rooms. It is very easy to do. Harder to NOT do really.

I have a sudden need to try some new clothes
Lurker
0 likes
I’ve dated a co-worker and had a one-night stand with another many years ago. Neither were worth it after the fact. Way too awkward with the one I dated and the other just wanted to brag to everyone. Now I don’t dip my toes in the company swimming pool. Personal and work life are totally separate.
A legend in my own mind!
0 likes
In my current profession, No! If I even hinted at being interested, the male teachers would never leave me alone! Now while I might be tempted by the female teachers, I prefer to keep my sex life private and away from work. I know it's getting easier now-a-days to be open and out of the closet, but unfortunate things still happen when you work with kids and some of the parents start making a stink!

Now, in my last profession, I made that mistake once. Fortunately he . . . yes, it was a male co-worker and in my defense alcohol was involved . . . like I was saying, fortunately for me, there was so much alcohol involved and with the assistance of a newly-made friend, he never realized who he spent the night with. One of these days I need to write that story up :-)
Meddle Not In The Affairs of Dragons, for we are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex with a co-worker creates far too many complications -- however attractive they are
Butterfly
0 likes
We've CCTV cameras in office so not here..... but yes a co-worker once took me to her place ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Over the years I have on several occasions with co-workers as well as an ex-boss.
0 likes

I've been down this road in every job. You truly can't characterize who you would expect or not expect to be in these situations. Anyone can encounter these opportunities; from those wanting it to those not.

I will say this... for those who think it is possible to navigate the situation unscathed, you are wrong. Regardless what your actions may be (indulge, avoid, pursue, etc), once the topic is broached you can't undo the immediate harm done to the relationship because it is posed.

Things are forever changed from that moment between the two. Even if you think things haven't changed, they have. Either or both will withdraw the trust and comfort they had previously. And that moment is forever part of the relationship's trajectory.

It is human nature to seek out people, regardless of reason. So, the longer you are employed, the greater the chance you'll experience. Many people overlook convenience, proximity and autonomy as setting the stage for opportunities you never imagined possible.

Even complete loaners or unsociable people find some need in building functional relationships with co-workers. And so it begins.

Employment typically creates unintentional intimacy and dependence on others. You can't expect not to have relationships with people you spend nearly half of your waking hours with each week.

Not saying it's for everyone, but to think you can avoid the consequences, even if just a polite "no", of intimacy in the workplace is simply ignoring reality.

That said, people say "yes" for more reasons than they are willing to admit.

0 likes

I'm a professor at the local large university. I mostly I interact with students and any physical contact of any kind is a big no-no! Actually, any relationship that crosses a line of power is a bad idea. Dunno about peer co-workers. I'd probably leave it alone.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Well, my wife and I were technically co-workers when we met but it was a part-time, temporary position with the computer lab in the faculty where we were both students. And I forget if she was still working there when we actually started a full-blown relationship as opposed to being friends. She was actually a doctoral student and might have started doing TA work by the time we took that step forward.

Beyond that, no. I have certainly had eyes for women I have worked with, but I am married, as have been most of the women I've been interested in, and don't really want the complications a workplace affair could bring.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

1 like

One of my good friends was a co-worker and we had sex after work, a lot. Sometimes in the parking lot of the office where we were working. She was crazy about sex, and taught me a lot of the sexual variety that I enjoy today.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I did at one summer job with the office manager. During the day I'd stop to chat & joke around which eventually led to lunch. This continued for weeks until one day we were the only ones in the office and when flirting was elevated.

We started kissing then I lifted her up onto her desk & she wrapped her legs, while wearing a miniskirt, around my hips. I undid her blouse to reveal her black lace bra. Carefully drawing circles around her breasts with my fingers, I slipped a hand into the bra to let one breast loose. She offered up the second breast and I massaged both and rubbed her nipples between my fingers. Needing to leave for a meeting, a quick kiss on the lips & I asked about dinner after work.

Instead of dinner, she invited me to her place. We joked around for a bit about what a crazy day it had been then went at it like rabbits.

That was a great summer before my last year in school.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When I was younger I would have at it, but ultimately it's a terrible idea.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Had my own company and never crossed the line. I retired early, 48, and my former secretary make it clear one night afterwards that she had wanted to fuck me for years, so we did. Does a former co-worker count?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes made beautiful love to a very sexy girl at college on our last day there. I enjoyed making her orgasm with my tongue and then my cock deep inside her tight pussy

0 likes

Yes, I was 27, She was 19 and was due to be married 2 weeks later. I think it was her last fling before marriage. We fucked against a store room wall and then on the floor. It was risky and we could have easily got caught, but we both had a great time. It made me realise I wasn’t satisfied with my sex life in my marriage and I cheated many times on my wife leading to divorce. The older I got the more I wanted sex until I finally met a woman that satisfies me in every way. She knows my past but we have total trust in our marriage. Both older and wiser.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No, don't do it. It's a waste.

Even if it's a hit it and quit it, one always gets butthurt.