Sex Toys

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am looking for good toys to play with. Tell me toys you would recommend and which of those you wouldn't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not own any toys, but women I have been intimate with have pulled them out at times and allowed me to play with them (used them on them). What is important is that the person feels and is comfortable with the toy. Toys can vary in so many ways. The only way to find out is to try a few and pick/stay with the ones that give to you the most pleasure. I had a relationship with a woman that had on hidden in her desk drawer at work, and it seemed to be worn out; but she would never take it home because she had a different one at home in her night stand's drawer, and a smaller one always in her purse. The three toys did the job for her under different circumstances.

Another woman I dated briefly had an overwhelming collection of toys, she was always into experimenting with different things. Sometimes I thought that she did not really know what she wanted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it helps, there is a section in the forum called the Playroom, where they talk about and write reviews about toys.
Lurker
0 likes
Sunshine, I'd say bondage items but, from your profile, I'd guess you have those already.

If your S/O is bi too, or if you have a girlfriend, I'd say get a 'feeldoe' if you don't have one. Really great little device.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never bought a sex toy for myself but I've been given quite a few. I have 28 vibes/dildos at the moment and I've thrown away a dozen or so broken ones. That's not counting lingerie and bondage toys. It's difficult to recommend just one. It depends on what you are looking for and what mood you are in but the "Rabbit" works for me. At least I think thats what it's called.

Alison
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by alison90
I've never bought a sex toy for myself but I've been given quite a few. I have 28 vibes/dildos at the moment and I've thrown away a dozen or so broken ones. That's not counting lingerie and bondage toys. It's difficult to recommend just one. It depends on what you are looking for and what mood you are in but the "Rabbit" works for me. At least I think thats what it's called.

Alison

OMG!! 28??? That's one for every day of the month in February...and more than what I've collected

but I still like this one the best of all....

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sunshine22
I am looking for good toys to play with. Tell me toys you would recommend and which of those you wouldn't.

I love sex toys.Thanks for the review. I was just searching for this information for a while. There is obviously a lot to know about this.