Sex in the car...

last reply
115 replies
15.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
sex at the Drive in movies..... a lost great american past time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES!!! Great fun when you can suck the cock of the guy you just met at the bar and on the way to his place, you pull out his cock and suck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you're a horny teenager, and you don't have your own place, it's amazing how much you can do in a car!
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in a car? ah those were the days. but now a days in a comfy bed, over the kitchen table, on the lounge carpet... that's about as adventurous as i want to get
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Giving my husband a blow job when he was driving us home from a fair.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Been there done that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A strange mixture of sensations if you're driving at the time.
Candyman
0 likes
The problem with having sex in a car is the need for a chiropracter afterward. As you get older, it tends to get more and more difficult to get into some of the position in the backseat. I prefer the pleasure of a big comfy bed, thanks.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay

Depends on the car, A Corvette, its very difficult.

A Caddy everything is possible...

True. When I was 18 I only had my motorcycle license so didn't own a car. My girlfriend at the time, a cute, bendy, gymnast did have her car license, had access to her dad's vehicle and, god bless his naive soul, her dear old dad owned an early 80's Buick LeSabre station wagon! If the rear seat was folded down in that thing, and you can bet we knew how to do that, I swear a Smart car could do laps in the back of it.

Post-gymnast my first car was an '82 Honda Civic with a 5-speed stick. I probably spent more on motel rooms than I did on that car.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
sex at the Drive in movies..... a lost great american past time!

I recently became aware that one of the few remaining functional drive-in's in my province is located near my girlfriend's home town. We'll have to take up yoga over the winter because I know where we're going for a retro date next summer.
Lurker
0 likes
Having gotten it on in a variety of different types of cars (including VW's) Cowgirl ALWAYS works! (It works on buses and trains too; but if you're going to do it in an airplane restroom, you'll have to do it standing up, there isn't room enough to do anything else!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cars were great, last time in a car for me was back in the mid 80's when I was in the Army, now days I have an 18 wheeler and carry a bed with me. I guess in a way the best of both worlds.
It's only kinky the first time.
Lurker
0 likes
yeah i have done that a couple of times when i was a teenager.
0 likes
I've never tried it, but I don't think it would as hot as I would think it is.
Lurker
0 likes
A girlfriend I was seeing at the time had a small car. We tried it once, but it was too uncomfortable so we ended up taking it outside, and bending her over the front of the car.
Lurker
0 likes
The moral of the story is, don't try and have sex in a Vauxhall Corsa, kids.
Lurker
0 likes
As I said above try Cowgirl, if it works in a VW (and it DOES!) it should work in your car too!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wardog
As I said above try Cowgirl, if it works in a VW (and it DOES!) it should work in your car too!

We tried that. She kept bumping her head on the roof. Very awkward....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No car...but the bed of a Pickup Truck out in a open field at night..done that a couple times..made out and ate a girl out on the hood of my pickup truck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great when younger, better planning now for more space
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In theory, it should work beautifully. It kinda can if you are part catortionist. You have to be okay with a few bumps and bruises and fumbles along the way. It was much easier in my younger years.

I agree with the above statement about tale gate sex. Nothing wrong with that at all. But I am a good ol Texas girl so I romanticize tale gate dirt road sex.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Used to years ago i when i had my car with tinted windows. In the back seat with her on top was a real treat. Didn't have to worry about people passing by. haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if it's a low car you should take it in turns sitting on one of the car seats with your legs facing outwards towards the door, or even put your feet down on the floor with the car down open, then get your partner to go and get on their knees on the ground outside and eat pussy/suck dick. Fuck on the bonnet hmmm plenty of ideas!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
mmmmmmm several times in the front seats , we were so horny to wait getting to the back seat...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sex in a car is good something to brace my feet on the roof
what's up sunshine