Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex during pregnancy?

last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
For the Mom's here....Did you have Sex when you were Pregnant? I remember when I was pregnant, I really was walking around like a damn horn-dog.

For the men here, would you have sex with your partner if they were pregnant.

I've never been pregnant, but when (or if) i am, if i'm able i'll be doing it!
For My part I think sex during pregnancy is super hot, and would jump at the chance to have sex with a pregnant partner. My first wife and I had sex almost daily when she was pregnant with out first child, from conception day to the morning she started labor. (He he he he)

-MV
Indeed, it seemed I was constantly 'in need' when pregnant, oh who am I kidding not just when I was pregnant either lol. But yes, my husband and I had sex during all 4 of my pregnancies, and just like Vyle said, pretty much up until labor started.

The wait after childbirth always sucked though...so glad there are other ways of satisfying those wants and needs for the both of us.
Of course I'd have sex with my wife while she's pregnant.
I remember having an almighty rush of horny hormones when I was about 5 months pregnant - damn near wore him out!
I think pregnant women are sexy. I would do it in a heartbeat.
One of my biggest fantasies is to have sex with a pregnant women
Most women who are having a normal pregnancy may continue to have sex right up until their water breaks or they go into labor.
I couldn't get enough when I was pregnant, right the way through my pregnancies
through all 3 of my pregnancies i was having sex up to 1-2weeks before i delivered
With both of my pregnancies I had sex right up until delivery. I always felt very horny during both of those times and for some reason, the bigger I became towards the end of the pregnancies, the more I wanted it. To be honest, I never feel sexier than when I am pregnant. Both times I had HUGE bumps as my kids were both big and I love the feeling of being heavily pregnant. Odd I know!! The only down side was that I had to have both my kids through c-section so I never really got to finish the pregnancies properly sad
I'm not a mom, and don't plan to be for a while.
But when that time does come, I'll definitely still be getting it in! Lol
No way I'm cutting out sex for 9 whole months!
i did with both of mine. once i got a bit bigger i felt like it was alot of effort though so it sort of got less and less over the 9 months
I've never had sex with a pregnant woman, but the thought really turns me on.
I think there's something so sexy about a glowing woman. I can't wait until the day that I have a partner and we're expecting a child.
Done it, though I don't find it either a turn-on or a turn-off. Just another fact of life, you know? (9)