last reply
213 replies
25.7k views
10 watchers
74 likes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Quote by SHELLY1
i can already be somewhat of a slut, but i would love to just once be a complete whore at like a party. where im literally just the fuck toy. i would be available in the open at any time to be fucked anywhwere , in front of everyone.

I hope you get the chance to do it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I want to be bound chin to chin chest to chest basically be as one with my wife while gaged but not blindfolded cause we're then going to be forced to be kneeling down or on a platform nude surrounded by so many strangers nude but each one wearing a face cover of some kind. Then while having to watch my wife and having to have my wife watch as our entire bodies is just absolutely sexualy abused not torture or PAIN but just having to be used like a doll or trash in front of her plus also having the situation even happening is cause of my desire and need to fulfill this seems like going through more shame ect than the actual act of being used and knowing she's engaged in this act souly for the love of me and to help me fulfill my dream that's really the punishment of the act.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

There are many things, I am just thinking how to fill my bucket.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Only one left on my list, that is to have sex floating in a space ship.