Second Base with God?

last reply
24 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have just arrived in the states and have aqcuired a car from one of my family members. The radio only plays christian channels and there is a christian rock CD stuck in the CD player. I got sick of the silence so turned on the radio. In one of the songs the singer said that he had just gotten to second base with God. What does that mean?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lmfao!

First of all, you poor thing, the stereo situation in your car doesn't sound good... so commiserations.

Secondly, that sounds like the type of song that shouldn't be aired on a Christian radio station, ever! lol... I'm baffled, I even tried a google search, which was most unhelpful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks. It puzzled me slightly.
Lurker
0 likes
That's the way it goes. There are all these Christian youth kids. They're just jumping to screw their little heads off, but all they got is this guitar...der der der der der der der da dum.
Lurker
0 likes
It means you managed to get a grope, but you haven't yet unzipped the godly jeans. You're still a ways from getting any of his holy spirit on your face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch
It means you managed to get a grope, but you haven't yet unzipped the godly jeans. You're still a ways from getting any of his holy spirit on your face.

I knew you would have an answer to this
Matriarch
0 likes
Give the car back, it's possessed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

It might be. But now I can play CDs!!! I put a fondue stick thing into the cd player and it just spit it out! So I have just burnt some Cds to play!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

It might be. But now I can play CDs!!! I put a fondue stick thing into the cd player and it just spit it out! So I have just burnt some Cds to play!
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
It only works if you date Jesus.

http://www.datejesus.com/date/

Please note: This is a legitimate ad. I am highly spiritual, though not religious, and have often been called Jesus because of my appearance and powerful spirituality that I attempt to share with others. If you live in the DC metro area and are seeking a loving, trusting relationship founded on the mutual search for meaning in life as well as the desire to share deep romance and limitless passion, please reply with a description of yourself and a photo. This journey spans not only spirituality but also uncovers our place in the context of the peak moments expressed in culture, art, philosophy, and historical events. Dynamic, eclectic, curious, confident, intelligent, attractive, faithful and brave women are desired. Musicians and artists especially favored.

Irish need not apply.

That doesn't sound like what Jesus would do...

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

Newest story: The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

Lurker
0 likes
Irish need not apply.

This makes sense...everyone knows God hates Irish people...that's why I claim my Filipina half most of the time.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by Durrasch

I knew you would have an answer to this

I knew you would expect one, and I don't like to leave a pretty girl waiting.
Lurker
0 likes
Musicians and artists especially favored.

It seems he would favor carpenters more.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Musicians and artists especially favored.

It seems he would favor carpenters more.

If memory serves me right, I think he was actually fond of lepers and whores, wasn't he?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lexylove
Quote by roccotool
It only works if you date Jesus.

http://www.datejesus.com/date/

that. was. AWESOME!

this is why i love you, Roc!

I agree
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing else going on in your life these days, dear, if you feel you have to resurrect such an outdated thread?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ha.

When I saw the topic name I had no idea what it was going to be about. Now I remember.

I wonder if the singer ever made it to third base.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Nothing else going on in your life these days, dear, if you feel you have to resurrect such an outdated thread?

Had a nice bump .jpg to use, Gypsy. Lemme go see what else I can bring back to the attention of the n00bs
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Haha its not meant to be dirty, but then again christian rock has to find ways to relate to young people and how better than through sex right? That's the language every body understands and so it gets your attention. Its not total BS either, I mean cumming is such a spiritual thing to go through and in that moment of pure extasy I do feel closer to Jesus as I should. God have us the pleasure of sex so we should not forget to give thanks for its goodness. Hope this helps??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well not sure about that one, but I have a Christian rap CD Titled"Last Street Preacher" by an artist called T-Bone. One line talks about doing a drive by on the Devil with a 44 magnum.
Lurker
0 likes
Did you ever get the CD out of the player?

bump...he he
Lurker
0 likes
Is that considered an official "Christian song", Sil?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Is that considered an official "Christian song", Sil?

LMFAO!!

Its the b-side track to:

"I Live to Please You, Jesus (but please don't shoot it on my face)"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A priest felt him up?
The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eiotis123
Did you ever get the CD out of the player?

bump...he he

Yes, I believe I did. But that I haven't been in that car in over a year