Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Racist Woman Reacts To Black Man Starting His Car.

last reply
9 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Racist Woman Repeatedly Calls Man the N-Word in Front of Kids, Is Confused Why He's Recording Her (YouTube, Obviously)

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
In Water is Wet News, we bring you a racist person being racist.

Beyond disgusting how she's carrying on in front of the kids, though.

I'd like to know his motivation of recording this other than, 'Hey! Look at this woman being a racist!' I guess it keeps the conversation going, which is usually a good thing, especially in terms of racism as an institution.

But people shouting racial slurs at me (which has happened quite often) don't get this much of my attention. I only pay attention to it if I'm being discriminated against. If someone hating my blackness impedes something I'm trying to accomplish, then I have an issue. Other than that, they can carry on.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

The Linebacker
0 likes
That woman is disgusting. Its sickening.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Monkey see monkey do Her kids r going to be acting just like her. Bad parenting
Lurker
0 likes
I've seen the video already and find the woman to nothing more than a jackass. 'Nuff said.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm trying to figure out how he is the racist while she's screaming the n word at him
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Stupid people are stupid. Sadly, there is still no cure for stupidity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jesus Christ! I can't people actually do this shit, in front of her own kids no less. Obviously I don't know the details, but it sounds like the kid was startled by the car. The guy could could have been black, white, or freaking periwinkle, it probably wouldn't have mattered. She said her son "hates black people, too." Seriously??? These kids are going to be scarred for life and probably not just from this incident alone, with a mother like that.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/06/05/meet-man-behind-blatant-racism-video
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Lurker
0 likes
There's nothing I can say about this apart from I'm totally appalled at her behavior. I was appalled at her bad language but coupled with her racism it sickened me. Stephanie has started a Racism thread in the think tank - anyone interested head there and share your opinions on the topic.

Lurker
0 likes
Wow. I dont know if its because Im not from a very multicultural area so it doesnt happen much here but I cant believe (and didnt really know) that people still behave this way!! That she thinks its acceptable to treat someone that way, and behave like it in front of her kids. I feel sorry for them, I really do