1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
what is your fetish??
Lurker
0 likes
Not really a fetish but I have a thing for the male back and shoulders. The shape of a wide set of square shoulders and the shape of the back as it narrows towards the waist.....just pure sexy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PussyGalour
Not really a fetish but I have a thing for the male back and shoulders. The shape of a wide set of square shoulders and the shape of the back as it narrows towards the waist.....just pure sexy

Sorry ...just couldn't help myself ...and yes; I will seek help. Straight after this!! - Promise!!
Lurker
0 likes
Not a fetish, but I love hairy chests, legs, arms and backs. I don't mean as hairy as a monkey LOL but just enough to keep me happy, I have the picture of a Lush person in mind (hehe).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Again, not a fetish, but big hands with a firm grip shivers, not to mention tall men
Lurker
0 likes
Panties, shoes, make-up, stockings, spectacles!!!! xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not really a fetish but I love really sexy feet with nice dark nail polish mmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prostate Massages, Strap on Sex and sexually controlling his body!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
The slight cascade of my hand on her peach fuzz all over her body. The smell of her hair. The change in her expression as she nears climax. These are a few of my favorite things.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eviotis
The slight cascade of my hand on her peach fuzz all over her body. The smell of her hair. The change in her expression as she nears climax. These are a few of my favorite things.

All VERY NICE but BUT NOT FETISHES!!!!! (Unless you can only get off on those things if you do it to her in your local Mini-Mart.....)

(Or if you have to be dressed as a Firefighter.....)

(Or IF SHE has to be dressed as a Firefighter)

(Or if............................................................)

xx SF
Constant Gardener
0 likes
There's gotta be some passionate, mouth to mouth...tongue dancing kissing occurring or I ain't going to shoot my load. Obtaining a hard dick is not difficult. Hell, all I need is a stiff breeze and the visual of a petite tiny female ass to grow a redwood in my trousers...

But there's gotta be some passion involved.

I would fail with a true prostitute.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
Quote by eviotis

All VERY NICE but BUT NOT FETISHES!!!!! (Unless you can only get off on those things if you do it to her in your local Mini-Mart.....)

(Or if you have to be dressed as a Firefighter.....)

(Or IF SHE has to be dressed as a Firefighter)

(Or if............................................................)

xx SF

Prefer her not being dressed at all. Point I guess is my fetish is the body, not the dressing.